It's Valentine's Day. It's the perfect time to sit back with a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates and a romantic comedy with the person you love.
But many characters across our television dial have a slight problem:
They aren't sure with whom they want to cuddle!
Indeed, not much drives a series - be it a comedy or a drama - more than a solid love triangle.
From a lawyer who doesn't know whether to follow her head or her heart... to a vampire stuck between two brothers... to a serious scandal in the White House... here are 12 twisted TV love triangles that aren't likely to get untangled any time soon:
1. Alicia, Will and Peter (The Good Wife)
Alicia has a difficult decision to make in her personal life: Peter or Will? Will or Peter? Who will it be?!?
2. Allison, Scott and Isaac (Teen Wolf)
Allison, Scott and Isaac make for one scary love triangle on Teen Wolf. And a very good looking one, as well.
3. Emily, Jack and Aiden (Revenge)
Revenge has quite the love triangle going for it. Are you on Team Jack or Team Aiden for Emily?
4. Hayley, Klaus and Elijah (The Originals)
Hayley is pregnant with Klaus' baby. But she seems to crush on Elijah. It's complicated.
5. Olivia, Fitz and and Jake (Scandal)
Olivia has some choices to make on Scandal: Jake or Fitz? Fitz or Jake? It's hard to go wrong, huh?
6. Mary, Bash and and Francis (Reign)
We're adoring Reign on The CW. This is a Season 1 promotional photo.
7. Ichabod, Abbie and Katrina (Sleepy Hollow)
Ichabod is married to Katrina. But Sleepy Hollow fans can't deny his chemistry with Abbie.
8. Elena, Damon and Stefan (The Vampire Diaries)
One doppleganger. Two brothers. A never-ending back and forth between fans over who should be with whom.
9. Emma, Captain Hook and Neal (Once Upon a Time)
Emma has A LOT to deal with on Once Upon a Time. Among her concerns: with which hunk will she end up with?
10. Oliver, Felicity and Laurel (Arrow)
Don't get too comfy with Oliver here, Felicity. Some Arrow fans out there are on Team Laurel.
11. April, Jackson and Matthew (Grey's Anatomy)
Poor April. She must choose between a pair of hunks on Grey's Anatomy.