John Wesley Shipp is steering himself back to Central City.
The actor, who portrayed Barry Allen the short-lived CBS series The Flash, will guest star on the upcoming Flash pilot on The CW... and subsequently guest star if the network places a series order.
Details on his role are unknown at this time.
Grant Gustin will reprise the role he introduced in a pair of early Arrow Season 2 episodes for the pilot, with other confirmed cast members including:
- Candice Patton (as Allen’s best friend, Iris West)
- Jesse L. Martin (as Iris' father/Central City Detective West)
- Carlos Valdes (as engineering guru Cisco Roman)
- Daniele Panabaker (as bioengineering expert Caitlin Snow)
- Rick Cosnett (as Detective Eddie Thawne)
- Tom Cavanagh (as S.T.A.R. Labs scientist Harrison Wells)
The Flash is one of several spinoffs in the works, so compare projects now and decide on the one that looks most promising: