So far, American Horror Story Season 4 fans have spent time in a murder house, an asylum and a coven.
Up next? A Freak Show.
Creator Ryan Murphy has announcing via Twitter that the fourth installment of his frightening franchise will be subtitled “Freak Show,” confirming that it will feature some kind of carnival theme.
Entertainment Weekly also has confirmed the follow Season 4 facts:
- It will be set in Jupiter, Florida in 1950.
- Jessica Lange will portray a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last of these circuses in the United States.
- Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett and Frances Conroy all be on board performers who Lange’s character has rescued.
- The group will do anything to keep their show afloat.
- The season will once again be comprised of 13 episodes.