Most WWE fans around the dial had one reaction to this week's Monday Night Raw:
Yes! Yes! Yes!
That's because Daniel Bryan hijacked the latest installment, taking over the program along with 100 fans who flooded the arena and demanded a showdown with Triple H.
Security was helpless. The Authority tried and failed to start a match. And Triple H was eventually forced to give in to Bryan's demand after Stephane McMahon yelled a lot and said she "owns" Bryan.
But Bryan wasn't happy with merely a match at"Wrestlemania. If he wins, he asked to be placed into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Orton and Batista.
And there it is. Did the WWE just save itself from what had been a disastrous Wrestlemania main event, sure to be serenaded with a negative reaction in New Orleans?
The main event featured Bryan and Big Show taking on Batista and Orton, with Bryan getting the pin over the champion after avoiding a Batista spear that took Orton down.
The Undertaker also showed up and exchanged a few words with Paul Heyman, while Hulk Hogan hyped the WWE Network and also announced a 30-man Battle Royale at Wrestlemania. It will be in honor of Andre the Giant.
Here's a match result rundown:
- John Cena defeated Erick Rowan.
- The Usos defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel.
- Big E. defeated Jack Swagger.
- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns defeated Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
- The Bella Twins defeated A.J. Lee and Tamina Snuka.
- Sheamus defeated Christian.
- Daniel Bryan and Big Show defeated Randy Orton and Batista.