Claire Holt is trading in her fangs for a badge.
The actress, who unexpectedly left The Originals Season 1 about three-quarters of the way through, has signed on for a regular role on Aquarius.
The Australian star will play a key role on NBC’s upcoming Charles Manson-themed event series, coming on board as tough-skinned police officer Charmain Tully.
Julie Plec, however, has said many times that Rebekah is welcome back in New Orleans at any time, while The Originals Season 2 trailer kicks off with Holt's character telling her niece a bedtime story.
Still, this news ends any possibility of Holt returning to The CW on a more permanent basis any time soon.
Holt joins an impressive cast of Aquarius, one that includes:
- David Duchovny (Californication)
- Gaius Charles (Grey’s Anatomy)
- Grey Damon (Star-Crossed)
- Michaela McManus (The Vampire Diaries)
- David Meunier (Justified)
- Emma Dumont (Bunheads)
- Chris Sheffield (The Last Ship)
- Gethin Anthony (Game of Thrones)