I'm going to go ahead and call it now - Mama Pope had something to do with the bomb aboard the plane. It's my suspicion that Olivia's mom had something to do with that bomb and that is the reason why she's in jail and has not been allowed to see her daughter in over 20 years. The way she demanded to see her daughter tells me she's not a good gal.
As soon as they said that someone was escorted out of the plane, I immediately knew that Olivia's mom was alive. I gotta give it to Shonda for throwing in the Omar Dresden name to divert viewers, but it just makes sense that Mama Pope lives. Her being alive is the only way that Olivia can ever forgive Fitz.
Mellie's storyline was great! I can see know why she's so determine to keep Fitz in office. Though she's tough and is willing to do whatever it takes, she lacks the self confidence in herself to believe that she can do things for her own benefit or success - so she fights for others mainly Fitz. Like the reviewer I do believe she loves Fitz, and to some degree Fitz loves her, or at least loved her dearly at one point. Unfortunately though this marriage is toxic for both Mellie and Fitz. That was a great backstory that made clearly understand the character of Mellie a lot more.
I'm excited to see how all these threads start coming together and as things get revealed how it affects all parties involved.
Totally agree with the reviewer. Awesome episode-awesome season. He did forget two mention two great scenes from the episode:
1. Raylan taking out the goons in the nursery, with him and Winona shooting up that guy together. What a great scene! It was so powerful because we haven't seen Winona and Raylan really interact at all this season and in a 1-2 minute scene they were able to capture how perfect they are for each other even if not in a relationship, and the lengths they both will go to to protect each other and their family. My yaw dropped at the awesomeness of it.
2. When Raylan asked Tim if he needed someone to talk to and both they're response was "Rachel". It brought a smile to my face because once again a small scene showcased so perfectly the cohesion of that team.
Kudos Justified on another great season. Can't wait for the next.
4. I'd give it a 4. It dragged out a little, but finding out that Bobby, I mean Shelby was Drew, and then have him be this awesome character that proved to be so smart was satisfying.
5. Tim and Colt. They blew it out of the park. Like I said before seeing Tim be just as witty and definitely more jaded than Raylan was a treat. Everyone on the show has some many great quips and banters but seeing Tim had a proper banter scene was the icing on the cake for this episode.
6. Boyd and Ava. They are such a smart pair. The Detroit Mafia is so impatient and bully like that they just think attack, but Boyd and Ava know to sit still and wait for the perfect moment to attack and hit hard. This makes them the biggest threat.
1. I hope that he survives, but with Boyd you never know. I guess because of the mess he's in and being that Johnny is family he might give him a pass. Of course this will all change once Boyd discover Johnny's budding love for Ava.
2. So many great scenes between Raylan and Drew, Bob, but I am always looking for more Tim time, so I have to agree Tim 'circling the wagons" and his banter with Colt and awesome liners with Art were just fantastic. Tim is such a great character and such a good counter to Raylan's own sarcasm that I love any second he is on screen. More Tim time, please.
3.I gotta say I was not that surprised. Bob always proved loyal to Raylan, and was always looking for that chance to show others that he is just as capable and awesome. His Bobism's were just stupendous.
***Fun fact for those that watch to many shows (like myself: Yolo was played by the same guy who plays Max (Sally's love interest)in Being Human, who also happens to be Anberlin's lead singer-Stephen Christian's brother in law.
4.Again Tim and Colt take the win on this one. It was just so quick and witty and again it shows how Tim is also able to deliver those great one-liners. Kudos to you Jacob Pitts-awesome job.
5.I give it a 4. I agree that it was a bit long and dragged out, but once we found out that Bobby, I mean Shelby was Drew it was just awesome to see his character showcase how smart his being this whole time.
6. Boyd and Ava. They are smart and know how to get their way. The Detroit mafia is sort of like a bully, they just like to be on top, but Boyd and Ava know how to sit still and wait for the exact moment to attack and that makes them the biggest threat.
This show just keeps getting better and better. I love Raylan- one of the best characters out there, but I must be honest Tim had me this episode. I've been anxiously waiting for more Tim time and boy this episode delivered. He's smart and witty and sarcastic such a perfect combination. This show does it best in really portraying all the characters at their highest without sacrificing another. Sad that only two episodes left.
I gotta say that this show gets better and better. It so beautifully depicts emotions that transcend time periods. All the characters so beautifully display connections, love, hate, and trust as in this episode to transparently. Kudos to The Americans for really bringing forth a show that captures evolving sentiment without making it look cheesy or overdone. So excited to continue watching this show and seeing how Elizabeth's and Phillip's relationship evolves.
This was by far the funniest episode of The Following. The way Hardy worked Emma, Paul and Jacob was absolutely hilarious! I'm dying for Jacob's back-story- in an interview Nico Tortorella teased that Jacob's past is very much driving his present actions. I knew from last episode that the cop was in on it, so not much of a surprise there but very glad Weston was wearing a vest. I cannot get enough of this show, Mondays are soon turning into my favorite day of the week.
1. Of course the end scene, but honorable mention to Amanda pushing Jack of the boat, just cause it shows that you don't mess with her family!
2. Aside from the pilot episode - YES
3. Yes he will. I'm with the team here-Jack is not the best character but he is part of the central story so has to survive for now at least. I do hope that he serves more than just being Emily's love interest, even though I much rather Emily/Aiden. By hooking Jack and Emily up they will invalidate his whole relationship with Fauxmanda which includes a child. I hope that Jack eventually fueled by Fauxmanda's death joins Emily in her revengenda.
4.I sure hope so. I miss her scheming! I would hope with Daniel, but agree with the group that she'll take down Conrad's political career (and based on how she already took down another politician I am excited to see what secret she will use for Conrad).
5. Nope. Fauxmanda is dead and I am sure that whatever Emily is planning will bring back the focus to the Graysons.
6. Emily is revamped- highly doubt it.
7. Oh Fauxmanda you got dealt a cruel hand in life, but darn it if you were spunky! Even though I thought you were super bonkers at the beginning you were one loyal friend to Emily. You fought till the end and will be missed
© 2014 TV Fanatic