Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by Blu (Page 13)
Being Human Review: Dream a Little Dream
3/20/2012 7:05 PM
I loved this episode. It touched on things I thought about and wanted to see. Sally getting some actual focus that didn't get overshadowed by the boys. The state of all their friendships being brought up. Josh was clueless about the reaper stuff and aidan was preoccupied and neither of them have been giving sally much thought. Josh realizing that he has to be strong for all of them was great. I love when the three of them share the screen. I'm probably the only person who didn't feel bad for Zoe
The Secret Circle Round Table: "Lucky"
3/20/2012 6:44 PM
- Any scene with Melissa giving advice. She's sassy and is so underused but so necessary. Also visually the ominous crow circling was coil.
- I think so. I hope so. I never really felt like he was relevant. He screamed plot catalyst to a larger more interesting plot.
- Nope. I operate on a Trust No one sort of motto though.
Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "One Step Too Far"
3/19/2012 10:11 PM
1. The scenes with all the residents. I love the ease of their relationships and the banter despite it not being made up of the original cast. I also love the mark and Jackson bromance.
2. I second the not working in a hospital. But general surgery.
3. Don't think so. I still don't believe he actually cheated either.
4. Doubt he actually did. But honestly no telling.
5. I'm content with where it us now. Maybe lexie, but I like it as it is with the majority of the focus on the originals.
In Plain Sight Review: Phantom Pain
3/17/2012 1:08 PM
I was equally and /or more so that we didn't get to see all those moments of Norah being born and Mary adjusting and all the characters reacting to this new baby. I felt like that was vital stuff given Mary's relationship with Marshall and her reluctance about motherhood. I felt robbed. I did wonder how Marshall and Abigail smoothed over their tension and how close ir not close Mary and Marshall have been over the months. The case was interesting that mom was just...tough to watch. Marshall accident caught me off guard. I really hate that this is the last season! :( @Marky, I still have mixed feelings on the baby thing myself.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "1912"
3/16/2012 7:38 PM
- Damon. He was excellent this episode with everybody. I mostly enjoyed his time with his brother though. He was honestly and genuinely showing love and trying to help his little brother. That's what this show thrives,the most important relationship of the series.
- Once I finally realized what was going on (still don't know if I fully know honestly) I was intrigued. I like Alaric.
- Lexi. She was like Caroline except cooler.
- Meredith not being shady. Only because I still don't buy it and still don't trust her. The others weren't surprising. Matt 's been awesome playing therapist for awhile now.
-60's because I'd like to see the historical aspect...wonder if they'd avoid the civil rights movement like they avoid slavery? And 80's. That's just good times and great costumes.
The Secret Circle Review: All Bets Are Off
3/16/2012 7:24 PM
Mixed feelings on the fated stars curse thing. You'd think the parents would try harder to not have those two dating if that were the case. Why wouldn't Amelia put that in the diary? Or warn Ethan? Its just another way to fuel the unnecessary love triangle involving two boys she shouldn't even be with. I don't like Eva but maybe she'll make things more interesting. Love Melissa.
Grey's Anatomy Review: Crossing The Line
3/16/2012 2:38 PM
I think Owen said he cheated to lash out. I don't think he really cheated. It was a great scene though. I loved Jackson's mom being back. She's funny. I liked his screentime and the British girl was pretty. Mark will be proud. I love their bromance moments. Less callie, Arizona, April,and Teddy worked for me. Alex and Morgan is interesting enough. It still doesn't scream romance to me. The guy spent most of his time with female friends.
The Good Wife Round Table: "Long Way Home"
3/15/2012 9:09 PM
1.The turkey baster debate.
2. Yes and no. I was surprised that her departure was so ordinary but I can't say that I'll miss her.
3. No. She should move on to something new. Stick to the "new day "theme.
4. Treat him as he would the others. If it makes him reevaluate how strict he is so be it.
5. A. Sweeney is awesomely creepy and entertaining.
Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Red-Handed"
3/15/2012 12:51 AM
- I don't believe so at all. I think Katherine is still alive.
- Her senses,heightened senses carried over but turning into a wolf.didn't. I love the twist to that story and loved the fact that the shoe is getting a bit darker.
- The crime solving limitations are suspect. Any time Emma claims to have gotten a call from the station I cant help but wonder who is at the station forwarding the calls? As far as we know she's the only officer in all the town. If they haven't explained that I doubt they'll explain lab stuff.Mary's prints should be required because shes a teacher.
-PTSD manifesting once again under extreme stress.
Survivor Review: It's a Whole New Game
3/15/2012 12:37 AM
I only read the reviews these days. I'm just (im)patiently waiting for when they stop being the stupidest people on the planet and rid the show of that horrible colton
American Idol Review: So Many Years, So Many Ballads
3/15/2012 12:33 AM
I think because I have eclectic taste in music I can thoroughly enjoy many of the contestants for their given genres. I enjoyed Joshua, and I loved that he "churched up "his performance again.because its him and its what he does, just like Colton who was also great,rocks out every performance and Skylar, who annoys me personally countrifies everything. I like that they know where they fit and stick to it. I liked Joshua best,liked Jessica,and of course Philip. As long as those 3,Colton,and DeAndre (who is supremely talented for his genre if neo -soul,a young Maxwell and yes his falsetto is perfect for what he does) don't go I'm fine. And I didn't like how they aired the jermaine thing. They never did that before,it wasn't necessary and guilty or not it interfered with the mans defense later.
Once Upon a Time Review: Who Gets Eaten?
3/12/2012 4:28 PM
I loved Red's backstory. It was so unexpected but fantastic! I live how the show makes the female fairytale characters so strong and independent. One of the biggest issues with fairytales is the message they send to girls. Red /Ruby as an excellent tracker was awesome. I wanted her to work with Emma longer. I don't think Katherine is desd.
The Good Wife Review: Let's Talk About Sex
3/12/2012 4:05 PM
Even shun those who bring it up but its a realistic perception. It would be suspect that a not nearly as experieced kid got promoted over the experienced black shoe in,that the black girl was suddenly demoted and the black employee was fired when Cary seemingly experienced no repercussions. Sure we know it wasn't the case, Cary was promoted because of his previous relationship with the other firm mostly etc but that would be the perception that reasonable people would come ti.
The Good Wife Review: Let's Talk About Sex
3/12/2012 3:59 PM
I knew that would be the title of this review. Lol! I love having Dylan on. This show does a great job if having memorable and amazing recurring characters. I thought the episode was thoroughly entertaining. I too was surprised at caitlin 's departure. I wasn't a fan of her and I too thought she was being set up to be a villain. I thought Cary was great for telling the truth. I don't think a "race card "was being played.I know we love to convince ourselves that its no longer an issue and
Jane By Design Review: The Love Quadrangle
3/8/2012 4:08 PM
What makes Jane's actions illegal is the fact that she forged, well had Billy help her forge,her documents to keep the job. If she just left it at them wrongfully assuming her age that's one thing. The moment she forged the documents to confirm that she was older well that's where it really became problematic.
Jane By Design Review: The Love Quadrangle
3/8/2012 3:52 PM
Jane should pick neither. Jeremy is too old and a bit too complicated for Jane. They work wonderfully together and have great chemistry but they are both dishonest and cut off from one another. I love Billy to pieces but sometimes friendship should just be that. If it does hapoen eventually then im ok with that but preferably,no.They're family. It was even more evident in this episode and how ben handled them both. A trio of parentless kids trying to make life work for them. It's what makes ben so endearing as well. He isn't that far off from Billy and Jane and yet he's taken on this responsibility for both. I wasn't surprised that Jeremy was the mole. I actually felt bad for India. Loved the finale and glad it comes back soon.
The Good Wife Round Table: "After the Fall"
3/8/2012 11:15 AM
1. I'm torn between will's sisters ,because they were hilarious,meddling,and pretty much have him wrapped around their fingers. They seem close the three of them so it was cute to watch. I also loved caitlin stealing the other lawyer's "oh shucks "bit. She looked pissed. It was hysterical.
2. None if the vultures.
3. I doubt it.
4. I actually think they would,but why,why must every platonic relationship lead to other implication s? They should never be a couple. I LOVE their friendship though. I like kalinda single and she's that best friend type for will. Outside if Diane he doesn't appear to have many friends. Kalinda gives him that. Their is a nice ease to their newfound friendship that both needed.
5 A. It was a classic TGW episode.
American Idol Review: This Time Could Mean Goodbye
3/8/2012 8:43 AM
Philip is by far one of if not my favorite of the season. I thought Jessica did such a great song justice. I thought erika did well, and I love DeAndre and his falsetto. If you have an appreciation for neo -soul you'd kind of get it...he's like a Maxwell with a bit more flavor. I liked skylar and the country rendition probably better than the original version but she has to work on personality and stage presence. She seemed bored performing that song so I was bored and slightly annoyed watching and she rushed through ut like she wanted it to be over. I think hee Jun and Jeremy are overrated
Once Upon a Time Review: Dare To Dream
3/6/2012 7:17 PM
Oh boy I love Emma and all but she's getting increasingly more dense and lose the excessive hair! I love grumpy and I like the relationship he has with snow so I was thrilled to see it transcend to stonybrooke with Mary and Leroy. I'm curious to know what rumple s issue is with the fairies
Being Human Review: It's Human Nature
3/6/2012 7:01 PM
Really strong episode. What I did find rather odd was once again the lack of attentiveness ir rather delayed attentiveness to sally. She never did say goodbye but id overlook that because she did last season,but she could have been gone for good when they got back and josh would have been none the wiser and aidan was so unaffected. When she needs help or has something major going on their own stuff is always bigger so then she ends up sort of neglected. I know they adore her but and yet it comes off so unbalanced. I must be in the rare minority who doesn't miss Nora
Revenge Review: You Can't Save Them Both
3/6/2012 6:35 PM
@Blade I'm saying she needs to figure out what she's doing and get her head in the game. Whichever game. I admit her being in limbo is part of what makes her so endearing. I'm game for whichever choice and essentially both men are correct in wanting what's best fir her.:)
Revenge Round Table: "Scandal"
3/6/2012 3:15 PM
1. Anything Nolan. He has the best lines,the best reactions,and is the best scene stealer.
2. Not surprised. Not interested. Wonder what Nolan will do with her though.
3.BURN IT AND DUMP IT!!! Ugh,these porter boys.
4. Tyler was the biggest nuisance and ut never should have taken so long to extinguish that problem. Daniel, Emily, and Nolan lost kudos for letting that guy wreak havoc as long as he did. Sensei is removing distractions.
5. She'll go fir both,suceed at one but both will be ok.
Role Playing: New Gigs for House, Cougar Town and Dexter Stars
3/4/2012 7:31 PM
Aww good for Jesse. I look forward to seeing him in a new role. And the one with Julia sounds interesting. I love Titus...he creeps me out in the best of ways
Revenge Review: You Can't Save Them Both
3/2/2012 10:12 AM
Why does no one ever listen to Nolan? It'd save a few people a hell of a lot of grief. I knew takeda was the culprit and had to respect the fact that he meant business. He warned Emily to get her head again,just like Nolan warned her to cast the revenge aside and get her head out of it. They are like different ends of the same spectrum both making valid points because Emily has been stuck in limbo for too long and making a mess. Again why does no one listen to Nolan? Or takeda? Jack is a Morin fir not burning the hoodie. And Daniel in Rikers.? They're really trying to make the elite pay...or get him killed!
Switched at Birth Review: Old Friends, New Enemies
3/1/2012 2:02 PM
Simone is atrocious. I like Wilkes but he's not ready for delving into the deaf community. I could see both sides with bay and Emmett felt bad for both. I'm thoroughly annoyed with the parents regularly the only one I ever like consistently is Angelo. And Travis...he was an ass but I like him. He's brutally honest and doesn't kiss anyone 's a$$, both Daphne and John are used to that but this guy doesn't do it. My heart hurt for him when I seen his home life,how lonely and solitary,and unloved he must feel. He's nothing more than a means to a paycheck for his parents.:(
648 Total Comments
What's New Tonight
Recent Round Tables
"Damned If You Do"
"Truth (Part II)"
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013