@llk_vomit i totally agree too!! we are missing some katerina petrov action here =[ she would add an interesting mix to the fold i think. her take on elena will prob be of a mother upset that her child defied her. i say she gonna save them from conner n originals will then be in-debt to her
4) bring back alaric!! still don't know why he had to be sacrificed =[
5) everyone is so wrapped up in themselves that they didn't realise that alaric and damon always sat at the grill bar together and that he was probably talking to him before we arrived on him.
6) conner character i'm still indecisive on him. i feel we may find more information on bloodline and understand more
7) irony that both matt n damon willing to give blood to elena and know when something wrong but her boyf can't i chuckled at that.
1) the reason this episode warranted a 5 was because of damon n alaric scene. i agree with @maria it was consistently boring up until 30 mins i think or when they are at the grill and matt made that pun and jer viewing of this mysterious tat. only glimpse before that was damon holy water, its myth that vamps are apparently killed by it.......
2) elena is still boring as a vampire HOW IS THIS POSS??? stop the whining, stop the self pitying, stop playing off the brothers and live with caroline and control self JHEEZ! i'm so over this pity me act, jer lost people too shoot he lost more. did anyone pick up on the fact that she never mentioned alaric? just me then.....
i want bonnie to serve a real purpose and have a concrete storyline at that too. too long they've underused he, just like carey in TGW. make use already bring back her cousin from s1, she seemed to know of the bonnet line and i miss emily and grams, they helped her character develop and seem intriguing
elena and damon are more suited for each other, but imo she doen't deserve him. she uses him to lure stefan in and make stefan not seem so monotone. i personally feel she's a better actress as katerina than elena tbh, she bores me as E. BRING BACK KATERINA ASAP! i miss her on my screens. will she return once she hears elena transitioned?.....please do n get rid of tyler n klaus at same time, their purpose has been served now IMO or erase this love triangle and make them stronger again
Writers it should be all real and CHAIR end up together happy and no arrests or bs!!! or isit going to be revealed that dan is in fact GG1.0 and that this is all a figment of his imagination because this is all in his book? and that these are not their real names or lives...........
1) i agree georgina reference to nate calling her (only watchable thing of the episode)
2) didn't see the relevance of either plot lines but yuki's brought to our attention about how everyone is expecting blair to fail and this contributes to the season's direction of blair's character. serena's scenario we've seen remixed over the seasons
3) bart secrets - can we not just uncover them and be done with this tedious plot line
4) no, nate is humble and dan keeps on thinking the world owes him something? maybe a haircut but other than that they are two different people who will never work.
5) don't care for these extras so to answer neither, they have been overused now please get to finding out who GG1.0 is!!
6) i think the writers copped out in fear of a Dair backlash but are so naiive and confused because Chair shippers are more in numbers and have more of a case seasons 1-5 > mid season 5. yuki touched on blair's future that everyone is expecting her to fail which means a cheesy ending will occur *yawn* but does any one remember that blair had that internship at a fashion company? why doesn't she use her contacts to help her already its annoying to watch her character wilt away. even S has her life together smh
7) GG so that i'd know who they are!!!! reveal already
6) only nolan has a connection, and that's because their friendship has been so beautifully shot and casted kudos to writers on that, and i don't know why writers keep forcing complicated love triangles/squares onto their viewers WE DON'T CARE! it distracts the focus from the main story and makes me loose interest and want to skip these scenes.
7) OMG to the re-uniting of the grayson's empire of evil! did not see that coming still to now! and i couldn't care less for a second wedding tbh i just want to know about the corporation behind the crash and emily/amanda connection with ashley and her parents.
if i was forced to answer i'd say emily/amanda and daniel, only one that seems suitable to current context of the series so far or even opportunist ashley and daniel and then her affair with grayson Snr will be revealed....
4) yes she's annoying me more than usual, i feel the writers want us to see her vulnerable side and even feel sympathy for her. tbh i couldn't really care less. she's selfish, manipulative and more like victoria than she thinks, only difference is victoria would do anything for her children and their future, emily/amanda isn't willing to help anyone out or sacrifice anything. Nolan has been with her from the beginning and still she won't humble herself to him and show emotion, its boring and tedious. Just make her find her mum and finally carry out this act of revenge.
5) this is what i am asking myself too, why did he want to kill emily/amanda so badly, why is he living with her mum, what is his real connection amongst this mess?
1) Victoria's press conference, it was from this point on that the show started for me personally. her ability to control her lies and make everyone her puppets EPIC but then Conrad's blindside straight after, they both deserve awards n kudos for keeping show alive.
2) Daniel, at last the writers have given Grayson jnr balls and a brain along with intuition, this new daniel i am fond of and wish he was here last season. i am glad that they are progressing his character. does this mean he will eventually see through emily/amanda and ashley?
3) she deserves a doctorate for her evilness and the writers for their creative script writing like WOW just when i think she can't get any better they surprise me every week with her character's growth and the acting oooo fan from day 1 here too. her ability to lure and capture the scene and make you want to feel sympathy and detest at the same time. remarkable
And did i mention that i am a BIG fan of wade, ahhh that opening scene made my day, thank you HoD
© 2014 TV Fanatic