Great episode. More people better watch this.
"I'll sink the ship Victor and then I'll target the base your two sons are at, then I'll turn it to glass."
Is it possible Mia went over Savino's head because her dad wants Savino to fail ? I don't like Lamb or rather Quaid's Lamb. I like the idea of Lamb but I'd prefer more professionalism from him when dealing with persons of interest. Additionally, Lamb's often use of force can make him seem weak.
1. DON'T make personal ATTACKS against people with a difference of opinion. The Internet is FREE, not North Korea.
2. I like Castle and Beckett together. I liked parts of the episode. One thing I didn't like was mentioned by joyeful. If I didn't like Castle at all, then I wouldn't comment.
2. It'll help
5. The discrepancy in Etta's age.
1. The ending for plot reasons not implausibility
2. Cray cray
3. I don't hate either. Victoria is much more evil
4. Takeda's clutter. Jack/Amanda's lack of chemistry is painful
6. Hopefully Declan, Amanda or Jack
They're together and it's still annoying and angsty. I hate comedic rape.
Tired and lacklustre.
It's a bad sign when you like/root for the villains/antagonists over the heroes/protagonists. I wouldn't even book Spiridakos for an acne commercial. Miles calls the militia smart but they're the opposite of smart.
Please die, Dixon!
Rosen/Hicks and Rachel/John took too much time. I know the baby storyline kept the episode from drowning in angst and tied in with Bill wanting a kid but the ability was very lame. I loved Gary and the baby though.
© 2013 TV Fanatic