Here it is. The biggest day of the 5th season. This is 2 hours of television no Grey's fan should miss. Here are the things that I'm most looking forward to:
1. Mer/Der's relationship... hoping for a wedding!
2. Izzie's illness... I really hope she lives!
3. George's storyline... DONT'T LEAVE GEROGIE!!!
4. Owen/Cristina... hoping they get back together!
5. Mark/Lexie... can't stand them together. hope they break up
6. Callie/Arizona... like them... wanna see where they'll go
So... Here we go! I'm so ready. I got a boxes of tissues just like Shonda said I would need! Can't wait to comment after it airs!!! HAPPY GREY'S ANATOMY DAY EVERYONE!!
i love the dress!!!.... BUT.... i prefer if the bottom wasnt as big... im in love with the top of it.. it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
awe... it would be soooo cute for them to get married on the beach or something.... i think it will be something quiet.. not a lot of guests.... or what if they elope?!?!?!.....
these are the questions that i want answered NOW!!!!
i can't wait... Patrick Dempsey said on The View that there would be "a union" of Meredith and Derek by the end of this season!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
WOW! I've got a lot to say after reading all of these comments.
1. I'm super pissed that Mer is gonna see the ring. I did have an initial feeling that it wouldn't be smooth sailing, but seriously.... why does she have to see it???
2. I too believe that this weeks episode has something to do with what will happen next week. It would be sooooo cool if Izzie was pregnant. I also read a comment on another site where someone said it would be cool for Hannah (her daughter) to come back. I'd love that!!!
3. I doubt that Burke is coming back. Washington was fired for saying something... (we all know what he said, and I dare not repeat it... I love T.R.) But I do feel bad for Cristina... I can't believe Owen would hit her!!!
Well that's all for now... I'm sure more will come the closer it is to Thursday!!!
This is ridiculous!! You'd think that Meredith would've known something. Also, she worked with the Chief EVERYDAY when she was in Seattle.... wouldn't he notice the baby bump?!?! Another point is that when Ellis was 'reliving' her early years... you'd think that she would bring up the pregnancy.
I'm hoping that this is just for a patient... or a new doctor..... anything but a new sibling for Mer.
i can't wait for weeks!!! wow how cute would the elevator proposal be!!!!! i love that idea!! Shonda is soooo creative!!!! i'm kinda over the izzie storyline... but i'll be sad to see her go if it happens......
i love mer standing up for derek... she really loves him!!
when are we gonna see the propsal... IM DIEING!!!! lol
tonite is gonna be GREAT!!!
only 4 more hours!!!
I hope they don't play a bunch of reruns.... I am super excited for the proposal!!!!
I really hope that T.R. is not leaving. I love George!!
I love Owen and Cristina... but I think that his fiancee would bring some very interesting drama. I'm really excited to see the McFight(lol) between Derek and Mark. Hope no one gets hurt!!
© 2014 TV Fanatic