Best character: I'm also gonna go with Oliver. I was really unimpressed with him when the promos were out last year, but he blew me away. So kudos for that.
Worst Feature: Calling Thea "Speedy". That was not okay. At all. Even though I love her..
Best island character: I loved Wilson from the moment he came on just because of the quote. He's stuck on an island. and his friend is named Wilson! WILSON!! Epic. I wonder how much if at all it was done on purpose..
Most shocking Arrow revel: To Tommy. I was left like WHAT?!
Fan favorite shout out - TOMMY I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I do not feel all this love for Felicity.. Yes I know, I'm like the only one.
Biggest twist: Killing Tommy. I'm not ready to talk about this yet *ugly sobbing*
Worst character: Laurel bb, I'm sorry. I hope they do you better next season.. and the you and Ollie are forever happy together.
Best episode: The pilot and the finale. Amazing.
1) Just like last week - anything that had Alaric in it. I can't believe how much I missed him. But aside from him - Klaus. Let's face it, as much as I love Damon and/or Alaric - NOTHING is better than Klaus.
2) Right now - no. She had been miss-used in all the past 4 seasons, so unless Plec has a really good thing planed for her I really don't care..
3)I'm with Dan. Kill the mutt, and let her be with Klaus.
4) Is there another answer than YES? How can she not? It's Damon! Jokes aside, it's been a long time coming, the show was building up to that, I think it came together in the best way. I just hope the real life breakup doesn't effect the outcome..
5) Later dude.
6) Meh. I do not have high hopes for this...
7) A solid B. No amount of Alaric in the last 2 episodes is enough to make a really so-so season better. Sorry loves, maybe next time..
S.H.I.E.L.D will become my newest obsession..
OUAT In Wonderland I would've a lot more if they didn't invent a genie and have her fall in love with him, I'm still in love with the idea of the Hatter and Alice... but I guess I'll never get my way..
The other two look like complete and utter flops, so I will not even try those..
So... Naomi didn't kill everyone and rode off into the night with Liam did she?
Shame. Would've defiantly made a better ending than this one..
What? No Mad Hatter?
I think I'm gonna change my answer to answer 6. I said Damon, but after reading several blogs and other opinionated people, Stefan is just as likely.. Elena will pick Damon, but will go back on her choice in season 5 because Stefan will be all human-y and soft and easy to kill so she will just HAVE to protect him or whatnot..
1. Alaric. Anything Alaric. He's so awesome he gave Damon his mojo back and made *him* awesome again. (But Steve, you came in close second. I would LOVE to see that.)
3. Honestly? Lexi.. I never got all the love she gets...
4. No one is ever really dead on this show.. she's dead now.. There's no telling how long this will last..
5. Oh Elena for sure. I loved that scene way too much.
6. One of the brothers... Probably Damon. Which will suck. Or rather, stop sucking. The second this stupid plot line came to be I started parting with my bad ass favorite vampire..
Oh my lord! Alaric. ALARIC YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actual tears in my eyes!!!!! I'm fangirling so hard!!!!!!
I miss him so much. I miss Damon-Alaric time so much. This was the best of Damon we've seen in AGES... I almost forgot why he was my favorite character..
When I come down from my cloud of happy, I'll watch the episode again, and come back with something other then Ric or KOL!!!!
I really hope they're not going to make Ryder and Wade/Unique a thing.
I all about the gay vibe, really I am, my own personal life included.. but this is too much. they have to let this go.. not every story has to have a gay twist to it..
As for everything else - a usual disappointment..
Only here for Kol, seeing as everything else has turned into complete bleh.
Caroline's graduation present will be Klaus giving her Tyler back, then leaving with her hugging him saying like "goodbye friend" or something. Or ignoring him completely and running towards Tyler.. either way - this will break my heart.
As for Elena - I bet you my ass that she either picks herself "because she had a horrible year and she lost everything bla bla and needs to heal" or she picks Stefan. Stupid effing plot line.
But hey - KOL!!!!!!!
© 2014 TV Fanatic