You're Katherine hate is lame! Everyone loves her! Everyone is concerned about her fate, please stop trying to attempt to show you represent the majority of the fandom. I agree this was one of the lamest midseason finales though!
1. Katherine's suicide attempt and Stefan's comment after saving her
2. YES! Statherine woot woot!
3. Jesse, died sooner than I expected!
5. Never tried it..
1. opening scene with Silas! Lol! "I love love"
2. Silas, maybe Tessa
3. Ask yourselves, WAS SHE REALLY GONE?! -___-' Hope atleast they stop abusing the character and make her happy for once!
4. Lol enough with the doppelgängers
5. More Jomo is always a bonus! :)
1. Katherine going all "you know, the society!" *wink at Aaron lol
2. Tessa's response to Elena calling her a crazy bitch.. Haha
3. Amara showing up, did not expect it so soon!
4. No but I'm curious!
5. Hate Pineapples!!!
1. Nadia/Katherine Scene with the stake, that was great! KNEW IT!
2. Hated them all
3. No but Im glad he did, hate Tyler!
4. Shades of Grey anyone?
5. Yes! Think of all the places we could go! The clothes, the men lol
Ok the person who wrote this review is obviously an idiot! The whole damn reason MANY people watch this show is Katherine! She is badass and we love to see her sassiness! So get it through your thick skulls! She isn't gonna die any time soon! As for Nadia being her daughter, I CALLED IT!!! Woohoo
1. Elena bringing feathers sigh! Also STEROLINE moments!
2. Dumbest plot twist ever.. That WORKED!
3. Don't care!
4. Black eyes
5. Reading: "He's just not that into you"
6. I don't like to waste eulogies on characters I KNOW will come back eventually!
1. Robbie Kay kills us every time! Loved his scenes with Rumple!
2. Yes! For once he was trying to do the right thing!
3. Emma or Henry, probably both!
4. Regina! Atleast Emma has her family back, Rumple has his son, she has nothing, she even has to share Henry..
6. Pied Piper creeped me out because I almost "took candy from a stranger" when I was 8 and he even had a sac! And the thought of being kidnapped or being led somewhere, scared me
STEROLINE! Lol best thing about this episode! It was nice for everyone to acknowledge Bonnie's death (finally!).. I swear when Gravity played, the STELENA feels got the best of me even though I dont count myself as a shipper of any sort! The Rememberence moment was also very touching, but what made it positive was Bonnie's individual message to everyone.
1. Qetsiyah revealing herself and the awesome blue flames lol! Also The Amara reveal was awesome!
2. She is so badass! Janina totally nailed it! Right amount of crazy! Hope they don't get rid of her so soon!
3. Hello Team Statherine!!!! Always had a gut feeling Katherine and Stefan would find her way back to each other, I may be dead wrong, but she is the one who checked up on him over the years, she certainly has a soft spot for him.
4. We know too little about them at this point, I mean werent Silas and Qetsiyah supposed to be the first witches or something? Or are the Travellers the original progenitors of the witches! I wanna know!
5. This is really a choice between Caroline and Jeremy! I pick Jeremy! I mean we dont even know Jesse yet, the Sheriff shows up sometimes and Bonnie? Do I even need to say anything...
© 2014 TV Fanatic