Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by StakeInUrHeart
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Report Card: B-
5/26/2013 11:50 AM
Why are you guys hellbent on getting Katherine killed shes the darn reason I watch the show!!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The Walking Dead"
5/12/2013 6:20 AM
1. Dalaric scenes woot woot!
2. Kol! ABOUT TIME! Though I missed Alaric
3. Sheila Bennet, ugh this is getting old.
4. They could've given her a more epic and respectful death! Ugh
6. Katherine Idk why
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "She's Come Undone"
5/7/2013 6:14 AM
1. Making us think Matt is dead, that fooled me. Matt and Rebekah scenes were great too!
2. NO! Although she was no match for Katherine in all over bitchy goodness, atleast she was fun to watch
3. Id be safer with Caroline!
4. Lol Yes
5. Katherine.. Given all the renewed attention she is getting, plus the finale synopsis says it all! Will be sad to see her go
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The Originals"
4/28/2013 11:38 AM
1. A tie between Matt and Miranda's choice. Loved the scene with the Painter, Jomo did wonders with that scene, found Camille to be an interesting character. On the other hand Elijah killing those two vamps reminded us how badass he is
2. Chuck Mikaelson lol for some reason the thought of him reminds me of Chuck Bass
3. You lost your life trying to confirm a pregnancy, Next time use a pregnancy kit, oh wait your dead
4. Yeah, she will anyway, really DUMB question!
5. Marcel and Camille.. I dont like the witch girl..
6. Yes! But with KOL on board!!!!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Pictures of You"
4/20/2013 5:34 AM
1. Elena shooting down everyone around her! Love her like this!
2. I know im in a Minority but I have to say Bonnie! Caroline and Rebekah have had better dresses! And Elena sorta cheated!
3. NO! Ok maybe Matt deserved it, but this could've been a big moment for Caroline or Rebekah but instead Bonnie Bloody Benett won..
4. As long as she keeps other supernaturals away, yes! Then again it will probably be a disaster!
5. Show her a video of the Biebz doing pelvic thrusts on an endless loop. I mean that would scare ANYONE!
6. The Prom song selection, ugh, Season 1 and 2 had the perfect songs making moments so memorable, its all gone downhill from there. Silas had a creepy voice but they didnt show enough of his face imo. Who cares about April dying ugh?
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "American Gothic"
4/4/2013 1:17 AM
1. Elena, Rebekah and Katherine just wow! The snarks, the bitchiness!
2. Give it to Rebekah, and she will be a WITCH instead of a plain human in the new series!
3. As Much as I like Klaroline, they're dragging out, we all know how it will end up!
4. YES get a friggin LIFE you two!
5. No idea, but please let him be creepy and menacing and not Klaus-ish
6. We will find out who Katherine's secret helpers were, a bunch of vampires and witches who are starting a revolution against the originals/Klaus, forcing Klaus to leave Mystic Falls. I dont see Silas lasting long! Oh and obviously everybodies world still revolves around Elena, she will probably turn her emotions back on at some point and.. Meh
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Bring It On"
3/15/2013 11:54 PM
1. Elena vs Caroline.. Not just cause we all love a good catfight, but because Elena kicked butt!
2. Found myself totally loving her!!!
3. Hotttt! Finally some sexy Klaus action!
4. I love Caroline but I think we need to establish Elena as our newbie resident badass!
5. Stefan and Caroline: love this thing they have going!!
6. Hope so, but obviously not.
7. Organising his third massacre
8. I doubt that!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: All Jeremy Gilbert Edition!
2/28/2013 8:42 AM
1. No, we all saw it coming, still quite powerful
3. His druggie days in season 1
4. Alaric =\
5. Karma's a bitch! You shouldnt have offed Kol
The Vampire Diaries Review: A Pierce to the Heart
2/15/2013 4:22 AM
Obviously she wants to use it againts Klaus!
And no we "All" certainly dont love Tyler/Trevino
Claire Holt Cast on The Originals!
2/14/2013 7:17 AM
Yay Rebekah! If Kol would've made it too Id be ecstatic!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Into the Wild"
2/9/2013 5:31 AM
1. Becka kicking Elena's ass, then saving her followed by choking her..
2. No... Obvious question
3. Absolutely not! He wouldnt be Damon anymore
4. Doesnt look like it, he's leaving MF anyway!
5. Being usless somewhere.. Who cares!
Vampire Diaries Round Table: "A View to A Kill"
2/2/2013 12:56 AM
1. Kol playing videogames, telling Elena how ppl have lost faith and in that loss forgotten who they should really fear... Also watching Klaus watch his little brother burn and tell them he doesnt care about his bloody hybrids... Heart wrenching.. I will miss Kol
2. Hard to pick
3. Same as Matt
4. I hope Stefan is being sincere to Becka
5. Damon... His snarks are meaner! Though obv Klaus is the more evil one..
The Vampire Diaries Review: Hitting the Mark
2/1/2013 2:17 AM
Kol was awesome! He will be missed =(
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Catch Me If You Can"
1/27/2013 1:56 AM
1. Every scene involving Kol! Esp what he says as Bx is about to dagger him... Sex on a stick! Nuff said!
2. Damon warning Jeremy.. I mean wth
3. Delena, speaking objectively
4. The people Kol mentioned trying to raise Silas, like his acolytes or worshippers imo
5. Miranda's answer =D
The Vampire Diaries Preview: An Original Target
1/25/2013 11:47 PM
I really hate Elena right now! More than ever!
The Vampire Diaries Review: A Lump of Kol
1/25/2013 4:17 AM
I only care about Kol at this point! He was great this ep!! When they do kill him, I will stop watching TVD for good!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "After School Special"
1/19/2013 9:55 AM
1. Every scene involving Kol! The flirty eyes, the smirks.. *Swoons*
2. Awesome-ish! I'll admit she gets annoying at times!
3. KOL!!! Been too long!
4. they played charades... What an obvious question!
5. Team Klaus/Damon wins, Shane/Bonnie close by, Sorry Stebekah
6. Pizza delivery girl, you shoud've worked at MCD instead!
The Vampire Diaries Review: Compulsive Behavior
1/18/2013 10:58 AM
Kol was the only I reason this episode did something for me!
Vampire Diaries Spinoff Rumored, To Feature Klaus in New Orleans
1/13/2013 4:03 AM
If it means more Elijah Rebekah and esp Kol, And less of the SED triangle then Im all for it!!
The Vampire Diaries Episode Scoop: An Unexpected Enemy...
1/5/2013 4:09 PM
Things are looking bad for Kol! What a messed up turn! Plec I will forever hate you if you kill him!
The Vampire Diaries Scoop: An Original Return!
12/21/2012 12:51 PM
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "O Come, All Ye Faithful"
12/15/2012 2:25 PM
1. Klaus killing Mayor Lockwood, it was so hauntingly sad and beautiful at the same time, with the music and everything.. ='(
2. Heck no! Stupid cheap way to prolong the retarded triangle!
3. She shouldnt have. But we still love her!
4. Here's to Mayor Lockwood! Loving mom/incessant woman and Infinitely better than her douche husband!
5. I wanna say Jeremy's muscles cuz those were just so yummm! Lol but it was April discovering Bex that was surprising, we all knew the hybrid massacre was coming!
6. C... Major potential lost.. The sire bond killed it!! Wth were the writers thinking? Rest was going smoothly!
The Vampire Diaries Review: O Holy Fright
12/14/2012 10:07 AM
Am I the only one upset by the Mayor's death! Tyler lost everything! =(
The Damon letting Elena go thing was dumb after everything but we all knew how lame the Sire bond was!
Klaus being a baddie again, that was good! But wont killing Tyler's Mom completely ruin his chances with Caroline?
We were right about Shane trying to revive Silas. The only upside is knowing we will see Rebekah soon! And Jeremy's arms lol!
Ok this season has been handsdown the biggest let down! Even season 3 was better the first 9 episodes
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street"
12/11/2012 4:04 PM
2. Caroline had good intentions but both she and Elena went overboard!
3. Silas related ofcourse! Cant wait to find out!
4. HATE IT
5. I hope not! Let him be with her for once
6. I always miss Jeremy! Yum! But Matt is annoying! He shoudve just died in the s3 finale!
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "My Brother's Keeper"
12/4/2012 6:34 AM
1. Klaroline Scenes, Caroline scenes in General followed by Jeremy going all Connor 2.0
2. Hayley and Tyler
3. Total letdown due to the sire bond
4. Revive Silas
5. Agree with Miranda
52 Total Comments
What's New Tonight
9:00 PM, USA
Franklin & Bash
9:00 PM, TNT
10:00 PM, USA
Recent Round Tables
"Who Are You, Really?"
Pretty Little Liars
"A is for A-L-I-V-E "
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013