1. I didn't get the exact quote but Dan referenced Don Draper & Mad Men.
2. Biggest plot holes: GG losing access to her own website, Lily & Serena socially blackballing Ivy, and the spure-of-the-moment Cece Rhodes Cancer Foundation.
3. Nate firing Serena. I mean, come on, we knew S was going to suck as GG 3.0!
4. Not - didn't need to see ALL of that!
5. Lily looked so lost in the loft, but it's not like it's the first time she's ever been there!
6. S isn't going to make a very good GG! She's not the sharpest tool in the shed!
7. What was wrong with Jack Bass? He looked so different from his other visits I wasn't even sure it was him!
8. Who cares?! Don't you think it's a little odd GG wants her website back the same day Lola finally accepts her new family?
B: If Katniss can choose Peeta over Gale, then I can choose Dan over Chuck.
S: What does that make Prince Louis?
B: Louis is my Hunger Games, and I must do everything in my power to stay alive until the end.
Nate: Wanna go see 'The Hunger Games' this afternoon?
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass - I am 'The Hunger Games'.
Billy: I've been asked by the producers to relay the following budget cuts to the cast......#17. You will be responible for maintaining and styling your own hair. Kelly, lose the bow. Person to Kelly's right, nice glossy color. #18. You will be responsible for providing and applying your own make-up......
Which number was this one?
I'm not sure this is the best video to represent Chair (or maybe it is). It emphasizez just how f---ed up they are, instead of their epic love (pardon me while I vomit a little in my mouth).
Although I'm Ship-Neutral, none of these moved me to tears like the Dair videos did. Either the passion isn't there in the Chair relationship, or it isn't there in the Chair fans (despite comments to the contrary that fill up this website every fricking post).
My basic judging criteria were Choice & Use of Music, Choice & Use of footage to tell their story, and overall emotional feeling as a result of watching said video. That said, I voted for #4 basically by process of elimination. #1,2 & 6: I couldn't finish watching because they were so boring. #5: I couldn't finish because it was so annoying. #3: I finished it but it left me with a great big Question Mark. #4: I finished it and it was decent, nice. Ergo, Winner By Default.
Ivy: I ran out of money and this see-thru Victoria's Secrets dress was the only one I could afford. Besides, Serena shows off her assets and her macaroon every day.
@BetteMary "1. favorite quote or scene - Philipp trying to copy&past. I laughed my ass off."
That was my other favorite!!!! I just couldn't remember it at the time I did my post.
. Favorite Scene was Chuck & Lily's brief heart-to-heart.
2. Yes I can belive the writers are going there. No I can't believe how insane the War Between Ship Nations has gotten on this site's comment sections. Take a chill pill - it's just a tv show!
3. They didn't waste any time with Nola, did they? Nola, purely on looks.
4. Sure, I think she'll feel low enough to do it, and reek a little revenge on Blair and Dan.
5. Estee getting Blair's annulment. Her plan didn't and still doesn't make sense.
16. Ivy getting Cece's money. It was kind of a given long ago that Jack and/or Diane would save Chuck's life, and that Lola was more than just Serena's cousin.
7. I have to agree with Steve here. I would've said 'no agenda' until she threw Lily & Rufus out on the street. Now I'm not so sure.
BQ. S will become GG to cause trouble for Dan & Blair. The van der Woodsens (or at least Lily) should be able to contest Cece's will on the grounds that she wasn't of sound mind given that it was changed so recently. I do the the 'Louis is Milo's father' idea! Chuck finds Jack & Diane (que 1980s song) live it up in New Zealand or where ever. And frankly I don't really care about any of it.
© 2014 TV Fanatic