Which number was this one?
I'm not sure this is the best video to represent Chair (or maybe it is). It emphasizez just how f---ed up they are, instead of their epic love (pardon me while I vomit a little in my mouth).
Although I'm Ship-Neutral, none of these moved me to tears like the Dair videos did. Either the passion isn't there in the Chair relationship, or it isn't there in the Chair fans (despite comments to the contrary that fill up this website every fricking post).
My basic judging criteria were Choice & Use of Music, Choice & Use of footage to tell their story, and overall emotional feeling as a result of watching said video. That said, I voted for #4 basically by process of elimination. #1,2 & 6: I couldn't finish watching because they were so boring. #5: I couldn't finish because it was so annoying. #3: I finished it but it left me with a great big Question Mark. #4: I finished it and it was decent, nice. Ergo, Winner By Default.
Ivy: I ran out of money and this see-thru Victoria's Secrets dress was the only one I could afford. Besides, Serena shows off her assets and her macaroon every day.
@BetteMary "1. favorite quote or scene - Philipp trying to copy&past. I laughed my ass off."
That was my other favorite!!!! I just couldn't remember it at the time I did my post.
. Favorite Scene was Chuck & Lily's brief heart-to-heart.
2. Yes I can belive the writers are going there. No I can't believe how insane the War Between Ship Nations has gotten on this site's comment sections. Take a chill pill - it's just a tv show!
3. They didn't waste any time with Nola, did they? Nola, purely on looks.
4. Sure, I think she'll feel low enough to do it, and reek a little revenge on Blair and Dan.
5. Estee getting Blair's annulment. Her plan didn't and still doesn't make sense.
16. Ivy getting Cece's money. It was kind of a given long ago that Jack and/or Diane would save Chuck's life, and that Lola was more than just Serena's cousin.
7. I have to agree with Steve here. I would've said 'no agenda' until she threw Lily & Rufus out on the street. Now I'm not so sure.
BQ. S will become GG to cause trouble for Dan & Blair. The van der Woodsens (or at least Lily) should be able to contest Cece's will on the grounds that she wasn't of sound mind given that it was changed so recently. I do the the 'Louis is Milo's father' idea! Chuck finds Jack & Diane (que 1980s song) live it up in New Zealand or where ever. And frankly I don't really care about any of it.
1. I'm going to choose Lola threatening Ivy with the Police and Felony Identity Theft charges because......YES PLEASE!!! Can we get some reality up in here? And take Carol down too?
2. Dan's the Man of the Moment in the absence of Louis. I don't know that that's winning in general, but it's definately beating Chuck.
3. It was Just Pathetic! I never really thought Good Chuck would stick. And I thought Chuck had trouble getting it up with women who weren't Blair.
4. I'm still thinking she's the real GG so I'm still loving her. Ask me again if she's not.
5. Dan not backing up his files or having a password lock on his computer.
6. I'd downgrade G even further to a Severe Thunderstorm that spawns a tornado or two. You probably should seek shelter, pray you're not in the path of the storm, and be willing to help your friends and neighbors clean up the damage afterwards.
7. We're here today to honor the life of Cecelia "Cece" Rhodes. She cared about her reputation and what people thought, Cotillion, controlling her children and gin. She hated family scandal, California, her ex-husband and Rufus and Dan Humphrey. Her house in the Hamptons was highly coveted, and I hope she leaves it to me in her will. Rest in Peace Cece.
Bonus Question: Will Blair finally read all of INSIDE now?
Wow Spence is stupid. I know Melissa is her sister, but things are sketchy to begin with, and then she sees Meliss get into Garrett's car, knows Melissa lied to her about where she was, and the Melissa is taking Garrett to her OB appointments. SO WHY THE HELL WOULD/SHOULD SPENCER GO ANYWHERE WITH HER? And leave her phone and laptop unattended. My first thought was Melissa was drawing Spencer away so Garrett could get at Spnce's stuff. Then I thought maybe she's taking her to Garrett so he can do whatever. Either way Spencer should know better than to trust MElissa.
Lola and Ivy's face-off was the only interesting part of tonight's episode. The rest was just......ugh!
© 2013 TV Fanatic