Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by TFV168 (Page 12)
How Long Will Juliet Stay on Gossip Girl?
10/28/2010 10:49 AM
Oh God! She's stick around for more than half the season?! I have a feeling the payoff for this ridiculous storyline just got halved!
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Easy J"
10/27/2010 12:57 AM
1. My favorite quote from the episode was Lily's reverse psychology speech to Serena. Truer words have never been spolen on this show!
2. Jenny's return would have been Good Times is her acting was up there, but we know from Tim Gunn that she half-assed it and it showed. Good Riddance to an actor who doesn't really want to be there. There are a 1000 others who would like that job.
3. Juliet's brother texting from a prison pay phone, Serena's chest defying gravity, and Blair's bedroom door changing walls. It was hard enough to buy that her private bathroom became a communal one and that there's a door to another bedroom there. But now Blair's bedroom door and bulletin board swapped walls just so there'd be some symmetry in the set design? And I suppose this all was done is August while the whole building was in the Hamptons or where ever so there were no complaints about the construction noise.
4. Colin & Juliet.......I'm really not caring about this because I have a feeling the payoff is going to be weak. Juliet will probably have a change of heart, go to the police, wear a wire to trap her "brother", Colin, etc and send them up for another 10-20 and then wither away in poverty and oblivian off screen but with a clear conscience.
5. There will only be a truce if/when they are having sex - it's how they are.
Gossip Girl Review: Giving It Up For Jenny
10/26/2010 10:37 AM
Blair is a bully! It's no wonder bullying is becoming a epidemic in this country - we're glamorizing it on tv. Blair has no power to kick Jenny out of Manhattan and Jenny should have told Blair where to stick it.
Secondly, why did Blair's bedroom door switch walls with her bulletin board? It was bad enough her single bathroom became a double and miraculously there's another bedroom next door, but now we have to have the bedroom doors face each other too?
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 126
10/24/2010 2:09 AM
Dan: Oh, hi. I'm sorry, I got this address under fertility in the Writers Guild Health Manual? I’d like to make an appointment for….well, they were talking about in health class how sex... It can often lead to an infant. And then Georgina Sparks showed up at my door pregnant and said I was the father…..even though we only slept together once. But I signed the birth certificate so now I’m legally responsible for the child even though she then took him away from me and told me he really isn’t my child. So I was thinking I'd just nip it in the bud before it gets worse and get a vasectomy.
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 125
10/16/2010 4:39 AM
Blair: Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me - I'm Blair Waldorf, your local Avon representative and I'm as harmless as cherry pie...
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Goodbye, Columbia"
10/13/2010 3:57 AM
I'm changing my answer to question 6. Screw Jenny coming back! I just saw in the photos that Ivanka Trump is going to be in the episode! I
her! I'm really excited to see the it now.
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Goodbye, Columbia"
10/13/2010 1:12 AM
1. Dorota's "plausible deniability".
2. I don't think it was the best so far.
3. Chuck & Blair @ War is more fun to watch and has done so much for the show.
4. Nate & Chuck are besties, but Nate & Dan have the Bromance vibes!
5. Watching the show in the moment, I'd have to go with people believing Juliet over Vanessa. The whole thing about not mentioning condoms or Nate's summer of whoring around didn't occur to me until much later.
6. Not feeling anything either way about Jenny's return. I guess knowing she's a pawn in Chuck's War is a little exciting. But with so many things I get excited about I'm usually disappointed.
TVF Exclusive: Sam Page Discusses Gossip Girl Role & More
10/12/2010 6:05 AM
I like Sam Page and hope his presence on GG isn't part of Juliet's grand plan.
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 124
10/12/2010 3:08 AM
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. My therapist says the root of my problems can be traced back to my nanny. She was insanely inappropriate with me. She washed her lingerie in my bath water while I was still in it.
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Touch of Eva"
10/6/2010 6:00 AM
Heather said "Btw, FAVORITE line- Nate: I think she bought it but you know I'm a bad liar!
Ah Nathaniel bless you, you're growing up.
Also Nate: I thought her phone was dead?
Man Bangs, when did you become so attentive?! "
You rock Heather! These subplant my answer to Question #1!
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Touch of Eva"
10/6/2010 5:03 AM
1. No memorable quotes.
2. Chuck believing Blair over Eva.
3. Danessa won't last. Derena will never be able to resist each other.
4. Was it me or did the Concierge call her "Ms Sparks"? I'll have to go back & check. But if she was related to Georgina, people would recognize her, and Nate would've caught the slip (I hope).
5. Chuck will bring down the rain on Blair until she is on her knees, sobbing, begging him to stop! Having said that, I also think that if any character can appreciate NuChuck-GoodChuck, it would be Vanessa. Somebody has to run Eva's Foundation now. Vanuck/Chunessa? was too short last time. I'd like to see Vanessa cheat on Dan with NuChuck-GoodChuck. And imagine Blair's reaction!
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 123
10/4/2010 10:45 AM
Juliet: Serena, I hate to be the one to tell you this but your "bohemian" style is an aberration at Columbia. Perhaps you would be happier at NYU, where you'd blend in better?
Serena: But I've dreamt about attending Columbia ever since it became my third choice school!
Juliet: Then you need to reread the Academic Dress guidelines in the Student Handbook. We have standards for a reason. Take Blair or Lily shopping with you - they have impeccable taste!
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 123
10/2/2010 3:26 AM
Juliet: So far in my
poll, 78% of people think Vanessa looks better in a denim vest than you do Serena. That's not going to help you get into Hamilton House, or any other club on campus for that matter.
Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Undergraduates"
9/30/2010 10:31 AM
1. They're not quotes per se: I love how when Eva says Blair's name it sounds like "Blehr", and Blair's "Oh my gosh." sound vaguely Jessica Simpson-ish minus the southern accent.
2. In order: DV, CE, and BS. Like B&S could share a bathroom?
3. I have to agree with Gossip Guy here: everybody is hiding something on this show.
4. This most recent "comeback" of Georgina's was so pathetic, I hope she doesn't comeback until the writers figure out something really good for her to comeback for!
5. I'm not really caring who the guy behind bars is. Why couldn't B&S figure out who Gossip Girl was from the angle of the live video? It's clearly someone in Hamilton House and probably one of the two girls that were shown standing in the corner. And if Nate & Juliet were both members of HH last year (as I assume one would have to be in order to become Keymaster the following year), how come they never met until the end of summer? Shouldn't they know each other already?
9/28/2010 3:48 AM
In that second-to-last photo, you can see the new minions carrying B&S's books. Love it!
Gossip Girl Spoiler Pic: Spotted in NYC ...
9/25/2010 2:34 AM
She is probably having trouble walking in those shoes or twisted her ankle or something. She's leaning on him.
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 122
9/25/2010 2:32 AM
Chuck: These man bangs are so annoying! How does Nate put up with his hair in his face all the time?!
Gossip Girl Sneak Preview: "The Undergraduates"
9/23/2010 11:08 AM
Are they joining the Colony Club?
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Double Identity"
9/22/2010 1:27 AM
1. There wasn't really any one quote that popped out at me as a favorite.
2. My favorite part of the season thus far was Blair & Chuck's reunion at the Train station.
3. I think Juliet is working for/being used by Carter Baison to isolate Serena so she goes running back to him.
4. Blair will be fine with Chuck's return to NYC.
5. Who should Dan date? Man-bangs himself! Tell me you didn't see & feel the Bromance brewing! I swear I almost expected Dan and Nate to take each other's hand when they were all standing in the doorway of the Loft, holding hands with the girls.
Gossip Girl Round Table: "Belles Du Jour"
9/15/2010 1:51 AM
1. I agree with Gossip Guy's comment, especially the quote about believing anything that came out out Georgina's "Geor-gina". 2. I agree with Gossip Guy again. I think we got more of a feel for the Hamptons of Season 2 than we got a feel for Paris here. 3. No! Dan and Rufus are IDIOTS to believe the results of a Paternity Test that was done without Dan's knowledge or consent! How is that even possible?! Usually there is a third party that collects the samples (blood or swabs of the inside of the cheek) from the participants. 4. Blair will fall for the "New" Chuck just in time for him to revert back to his old ways and break her heart all over again. Can we say Season 4 finale? 5. She's definately a Pauper/Stalker and that would fit in with being 'Gossip Girl' motivation-wise. Bonus Question: Did Elenor & Cyrus really adopt a baby or was the baby (in the background of the phone message) actually Dorota & Vanya's?
Gossip Girl On Location: From Paris With Love
7/8/2010 10:52 AM
Chuck does look dashing with a cane, but why would he need one? I got the impression from the finale that he was shot higher up, in the back perhaps, not in the leg.
Gossip Girl Cast: On Location in Paris!
7/7/2010 10:45 AM
It looks like Eric's sleeping on the job. The fashion picks here are terrible, with the exception of Chuck. But then Ed probably showed up to the set wearing that. Are the fashions going to go the way of the writing - in the toilet?
Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Lady Vanished"
3/17/2010 1:34 AM
1. My favorite quote was Nate " I'm enjoying this. I mean, we broke my dresser." Classy!
2. Well, we all knew Chuck's "mom" was going to stick around right? And that she's Jack's puppet? And we all know Damien is full of horse manure? We're not buying his story? No child who sees their father getting wasted/stoned on drugs to that extent, steals the drugs and sells them to someone else so that some stranger can do the exact same thing! No, they're going to get rid of the drugs by flushing them down the toilet. So my answer is Damien.
3. First it's the V-card then she's doing a line of coke.........
4. Serenate has the passionate relationship, but Chair's got that deeper connection. Chair's going to go the distance here.
5. Danessa - seriously boring! I FF'd thru all their scenes without even bothering to give them a chance.
Bonus Question - When is this show going to stopping being so predictable? It wasn't like this the first two seasons!
Gossip Girl Spoilers: Chuck's "Mom" a Jack Bass Scheme?
1/5/2010 11:57 AM
I can totally see Momma Bass being an imposter set up by Jack, cause that's really low!
And I'm so sick of the promo! Get a new one already. I can't handle two more months of Blair moaning like that.
Gossip Girl Caption Contest 83
12/26/2009 4:13 AM
MC: And finally, this year's couple voted 'Most Likely to Spread Their STDs'...........Jenny Humphrey and Nate Archiblad! Voted on by their peers, Nate has won this award for the third year in a row even though he no longer attends St. Jude's School for Boys. This is Jenny's first year winning this award, an unusual accolade for the Queen of Constance Billard School for Girls.
318 Total Comments
Recent Round Tables
"White Hat's Back On"
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013