my heart breaks every time i hear 'spoby' now
If Lucas is on the A team itl be so odd. He shows up like once every 4 episodes, does some weird shit, then runs off again. He probably just has a drug problem or whatever.
1. Uh please let it be next episode, I'm sick of this storyline already.
2. Shes just another Toby, wait a few episodes and Spencer will be hooking up with her.
3. Obviously Nate is the guy from true north that wouldnt stop texting her, but that doesnt mean hes part of the A-team. I'v always thought A was Ezra, but I cant even begin to guess anymore. But if its Toby I will die.
4. Its about not about Paige! bitch be harmless.
5. HAHAHAHAH 'he doesn't understand what lesbian means.
I really hate how everyones hating on Emily because she kissed Nate. People arent just 'straight' or 'gay' as much as they think they might just be one or the other, and poor Emily must be way more confused than the rest of us are by the situation.
If this guy messes with Spoby I'm going Mona on him -.-
I hope its Charlotte that finds out about Amanda, because to be fair she deserves to know who shes related to since she was lied to about who her father was all her life.
So so so excited for Nolans new love interest.
Is it wrong that I kinda ship Dashley?
YES YES YES! I so hope she joins Emily's 'Revenge team'
Other than Haleb reuniting and the scooby doo reference I was actually quite disappointed with this episode:(
The show will be nothing without Victoria.
I actually stopped breathing within the last 10 minutes. By far the best episode yet!
Im soooo annoyed that Jack and Emily didnt get together, I just wanted her to go and kill Amanda. Pregnant? BITCH PLEASE. When Jack finds out its not his, he'l go straight back to Emily.
I freaking love Nolan, I actually wanted to just give him a massive hug all through this episode. He is officially the best person on the show.
© 2014 TV Fanatic