Audience study: how do you watch Heroes?
Just wondering whether any of you would like to help me out!
I'm a Television and Film student from the UK and I am undertaking an audience study into one of my favourite shows Heroes! So who better then to ask than the fans who talk about it on discussion boards like this.
I would really appreciate it if any of you could write a few lines about the following:
Where do watch Heroes? TV, The Internet through streams etc
Do you take advantage of the Internet to watch previews, clips, spoilers?
Do you think that the Internet is taking over television as a way of watching hit shows? Do you agree with this?
Is it the interactiveness that keeps you viewing Heroes?
Do you use Forums like these often?
Thankyou for your time
1) Started with season 1 on telly then moved onto the internet when i learnt you could catch future episodes from the US. Since then i've watched season 2 on the internet but will probably watch it again if and when they screen it in the UK.
2) The internet allows you to access things you normally couldn't. I live in the Uk and for some reason NBC decided to make us wait to watch season 2, so yes.
3) No. Given the choice i would rather watch shows on TV. Better quality and its easier. The only upshot of tv on the internet is availabilty. Your not really stuck to a schedule.
4) Its the theme of the show that keeps me watching. Like any other man i wanted superpowers as a kid and you show me one person who doesn't like Superman!
5) Started to use the forums as a way of keeping in the loop with show. Again the UK is kept in the dark mostly so its the only way to keep up to date!
Watch on the TV, Channel 8/48 (Global/NBC =D)
I origionally saw the last 5 episodes on TV, and was forced to download the rest of the episodes so I could watch them and get cought up. Does that count as internet? Watched them on my PC...
Nope, dont watch previews, spoilers (except during the summer before season started... but not in between weekly episodes)
The story is what keeps me viewing. And some of the actors ;)
Uhmm... I guess. More and more active lately...
i have comcast and i dont knw what channel heroes is on!!!
congratulations on being a tool for the media. babies are starving. time to grow up and stop watching television and do something with your life. racist.
This forum is closed for new posts
Want more Heroes?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!