Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
A isn't an adult, they're somebody in they're class..
In Season 2 Episode 11 during the scene in which Dr. Sullivan is looking at a file, she realises that it is infact, A's file. In the file you can see that A's date of birth is in 1994. The month is either, March, May, June or August. My guesses is that A is either Mona, Maya, Lucas or Jenna.
Canadian promo for the mid season finale. I wonder why canada always has better promos?
anyway, I honestly think A is lucas, or he is atleast one of them.
1. A has to be somewhat savvy with computers/phones/etc. This made me originally think caleb, and he might be in on it too.
2. Dr. Sullivan's patient file said born in 1994. So A probably goes to school with the girls and is in the same grade.
3. Lucas would have access to lots of money since he was there the night mona through that party for hanna at her house and ashley's money was stolen.
4. He definately had a motive. He detested alli
5. The dance a thon? A made hanna dance with lucas all night to get the money back?
6. In a recent interview he said during the halloween episode coming up you will see how alli really treated him, and how he reacts. Also adding that this episode might make you think differently about lucas. Maybe suspicious?
7. At the end of "picture this" A is seen developing photos of spencer and em. Lucas is the photo editor for the school yearbook.
Not sure if you'd think this supports or disproves your theory but what continues to haunt me is the instances where both the bracelet woman and the waitress mention "pretty eyes". If the intention was to throw us off, I think this could indicate that -A is Jenna, as we only see her wearing glasses, which would also prove she is not blind. If taking the comment literally, I'd assume -A would be either Alison herself, Noel Kahn or Ezra.
thoughts? please reply this has been bothering me for so long!
jessica, you have a point. but they put little snippits of A at the end of most episodes, obviously to drop hints for us; otherwise it would be pointless for them to do it...
Jenna is A. She is also Alison's twin sister.
ABC Family made the television series different than the books, but used some of the same plot aspects. Like in the book Alison does have a twin; however, in the television series the twin is Jenna. Jenna is also A. During the Halloween episode Alison tells a scary story about twin sisters where one twin stabs the other and is then put into a mentalinstitution. That story is actually the true story about Jenna and Alison. I haven't figured out every detail yet (like how Toby fits into the equation) but I know Alison did not know who Jenna was when they met in the costume store (Alison introduces herself and Jenna says "I know"). After a while Alison did figure it out though. Someone sent Alison a doll and coincidentally a doll is what caused the fight that prompted one twin to stab the other. After Alison figured that out she deliberately threw that bomb into the garage where Jenna was. Jenna eventually killed Alison. I didn't instantly realize how much Alison and Jenna look alike but after re-watching an episode I cannot believe I didn't see it before!
It is also worth mentioning that every time I go to an ABC family site to post this they report me and get me thrown off the site. My facebook was deactivated because ABC Family did not want me to post about Jenna and A being twins on facebook
i dont see it?
tammin sursok is 28 and sasha pieterse is 15... bit of an age difference there :L:L :L
i see where your coming from, since their both south african born. but if it is true they could have chosen someone to look abit more like alison.
If you look more closely at A's patient file while Dr. Sullivan is looking at it, it says 'feels a need to "police" the neighbourhood'. There's definately something in that.