Saul Berenson Quotes
Saul: There comes a point at which you're no longer responsible.
Carrie: I'm not there yet.
Saul: I know.
- Permalink: There comes a point
Saul: I'm old. I've made a fool of my time.
Carrie: You haven't.
Saul: Completely. People are dead because of it.
- Permalink: Completely. People are dead because of it.
- Permalink: My God.
Saul: Carrie! Carrie! What are you doing?!
Carrie: I'm trying to kill the mother fuckers who are trying to kill us, what do you think I'm doing?!
Carrie: I promised Mira I was bringing you home.
Saul: You think I wanna go home? You said this wouldn't happen. You promised me no exchange.
Carrie: I couldn't let you die.
Saul: It wasn't up to you. It wasn't your call. You think I can live with this? I can't even look at it.
Carrie: Saul, listen to me.
Saul: No, you listen. Do not give them those prisoners. Do not give them one prisoner. Just go. Go!
Carrie: I'm not leaving without you.
Saul: Then we both die here.
Carrie: Both? What about the boy?
Saul: What about him? He said his prayers. He thinks he's goin' to fuckin' heaven.
Carrie: She was your fiancee?
Saul: For about two minutes a hundred years ago.
- Permalink: For about two minutes a hundred years ago.
Dar Adal: She's not getting on a plane.
Saul: I know. Get it done.
- Permalink: I know. Get it done.
Saul: You mean end Brody?
Lockhart: The President wants this resolved.
- Permalink: The President wants this resolved.
Quinn: She's on her own Saul.
Saul: She's always been on her own.
- Permalink: She's always been on her own.
Quinn: Where have you been? You look wasted.
Saul: I'm just old.
- Permalink: Where have you been? You look wasted. I'm just old.
Why kill a man when you can kill an idea?Nazir
- Permalink: Why kill a man when you can kill an idea?
There's a theory, men secretly fear their wives are crazy and women secretly fear their husbands are losers.Martha