Tara Knowles Quotes
I'll die if I have to. At least I know I tried to save them from becoming what you are.
I sacrificed everything for you. I have tried to see what you see how you see it but I can't. All I see is the lies and the violence and how it's changed you. Turned you into a monster.
Tara: Please don't hurt me in front of the kids.
Jax: That not what I want.
Tara: But that's all there is.
- Permalink: But that's all there is.
Tara: That's good. Alcohol and opiates? Next time I'll bring the defibrillator.
Tig: Oh I'd love me some zap and tickle.
- Permalink: Oh I'd love me some zap and tickle.
Tara: How are you feeling?
Bobby: How do I look?
Tara: Like you've been shot.
- Permalink: Like you've been shot.
Clay Morrow should have been dead a long time ago.
- Permalink: Clay Morrow should have been dead a long time ago.
So what, we just pretend nothing happened and I'm mob doctor again?
- Permalink: So what, we just pretend nothing happened and I'm mob doctor again?
Unser: I know your heart was in the right place.
Tara: Unfortunately where my heart is means very little.
- Permalink: Unfortunately where my heart is means very little.
To me, you're already dead. Stay away.
- Permalink: To me, you're already dead. Stay away.
I'm a surgeon and you're some ex-junkie biker whore. You want to come after me and my family? Bring it on, darlin'. I'm not afraid of your bulls-t custody threat.
- Permalink: I'm a surgeon and you're some ex-junkie biker whore. You want to...
Tara: Don't ever try to hurt me or my family again.
Gemma: Or what, doctor? You gonna kill me?
Tara: No... But my husband might.
- Permalink: Don't ever try to hurt me or my family again. Or what, doctor?...
Tara: Promise you'll tell me everything?
Jax: You'll know everything soon enough.
- Permalink: Promise you'll tell me everything? You'll know everything soon...
Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers drown out all sound, engine vibrations travels at a heart's rate, field of vision funnels into the immediate and suddenly you're not on the road, you're in it. A part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops - just cardboard cutouts blowing over as you past. Sometimes I forget the rush of that. That's why I love these long runs. All your problems, all the noise, gone. Nothing else to worry about except what's right in front of you. Maybe that's the lesson for me today, to hold on to these simple moments. Appreciate them a little more - there's not many of them left. I don't ever want that for you. Finding things that make you happy shouldn't be so hard. I know you'll face pain, suffering, hard choices, but you can't let the weight of it choke the joy out of your life. No matter what, you have to find the things that love you. Run to them. There's an old saying, 'That what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things - your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that'll keep you whole. Those are the things to hold on to when you're broken.Jax
- Permalink: Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers d...
We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave...I belong here.Tara
- Permalink: We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. ...