Fringe Season 1 Episode 11: "Bound" Quotes
Peter: Walter, what are you doing?
Walter: I'm dosing a caterpillar.
Peter: Dosing? As in LSD?
Walter: It's a special blend.
Peter: I see. Hey, guess what just happened? Finding out that my father gives drugs to bugs, somehow just became a typical moment in my life.
Walter: Wonderful, isn't it?
- Permalink: Walter, what are you doing? I'm dosing a caterpillar. Dosing...
Rachel: Hard day?
Olivia: I honestly wouldn't know what to tell you. And if I did, it would be a felony.
Rachel: You have a crazy job.
- Permalink: Hard day? I honestly wouldn't know what to tell you. And if I ...
Peter: Is that LSD?
Walter: LSD? Why would I...? It's a decongestant. She is a giant cold virus, after all.
- Permalink: Is that LSD? LSD? Why would I...? It's a decongestant. She is ...
Charlie: Olivia may have a lead on who abducted her. Only she can't pursue it without some help. I can't help her.
Peter: Why not?
Charlie: Suffice it to say, that sometimes the problem with being in law-enforcement is that you got to obey the law yourself.
Peter: And you think I'm the guy to break the law for you.
Charlie: I'm sorry, I didn't...
Peter: No, look, you're right. I am the guy to break the law for you.
- Permalink: Olivia may have a lead on who abducted her. Only she can't pursu...
Peter: (to Olivia) You're talking about a man who infects people with giant viruses. If you hadn't escaped, who knows what they would have done to you. Listen to me, you just told him that you killed his wife. He said that to you to try to get a reaction out of you. To get to you. Let it go. You got his confession. Go home.
Walter: I was worried too. When you were taken.
Olivia: Thank you, Walter.
Walter: (looking at Peter) Not as much as him, of course.
- Permalink: (to Olivia) You're talking about a man who infects people with g...