Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Olivia: Prep Hicks. Ready or not, we're administering the antidote.
Walter: An experiment. How exhilarating.
- Permalink: Prep Hicks. Ready or not, we're administering the antidote. An...
Olivia: Cut open his hand.
Olivia: I want to see if there's a disk in it like Bowman's.
Walter: I like cutting.
- Permalink: Cut open his hand. What? I want to see if there's a disk in ...
(answering the phone) Bishop's House of Horrors.Peter
- Permalink: (answering the phone) Bishop's House of Horrors.
Astrid: It also gave him four extra nipples.
Peter: Maybe he mutated into an opossum.
Walter: No, opossum's have 15 mammaries, unlike most mammals, who have an even number of nipples. Hence, the one half rule regarding nipples.
Astrid: The one half nipple rule?
Peter: You just had to ask, didn't you?
Walter: The typical number of young in the litter is usually equal to half the number nipples on the animal. The number of nipples being the maximum litter size. Humans, for example, one child is the typical. Maximum, twins. Barring extraordinary cases when the young exceed the number of nipples.
Peter: God, I hope I never have to hear him say the word "nipple" again.
- Permalink: It also gave him four extra nipples. Maybe he mutated into an ...
Bowman: What weapons do you have? What weapons?!?
Male Flight Attendant: We have a taser in the cockpit which I will use on you if you don't calm down.
Bowman: Taser won't do a thing. It'll just piss me off.
- Permalink: What weapons do you have? What weapons?!? We have a taser in t...