Fringe Season 4 Episode 12: "Welcome to Westfield" Quotes
Peter: Wow. What is that that smells so fantastic?
Olivia: What do you mean? It's Friday. I ordered Damianos!
- Permalink: Wow. What is that that smells so fantastic? What do you mean? ...
Ah yes! We can resume our efforts to get you home.Walter
- Permalink: Ah yes! We can resume our efforts to get you home.
Olivia: What's she like? The other Olivia? I'm just curious.
Peter: She's a, she's driven. She's very, very stubborn. She doesn't like to lose. She sees the best in people, even when they don't see it themselves. When she first found me, I was in Baghdad trying to run a scam on these two Iranian businessmen...
Olivia: I didn't see you as the scamming type.
Peter: That's what made me so good at it. Anyway, it was all supposed to be temporary. She told me I just had to babysit Walter while he was working on a case for the FBI and then I could leave and go back to my own life. Despite, of course, how gorgeous she is.
Olivia: You've got good taste.
- Permalink: What's she like? The other Olivia? I'm just curious. She's a, ...
Oh Peter, I don't know how to explain it but it feels like there was somebody else in my head.Olivia
- Permalink: Oh Peter, I don't know how to explain it but it feels like there...
We gotta get out of this town.Peter
- Permalink: We gotta get out of this town.
Walter: I saw this once before.
Walter: Brigadoon. The musical. Magical town in the forest where no one can leave. Of course that quaint, Scottish village was more hospitable than our present locale.
- Permalink: I saw this once before. Where? Brigadoon. The musical. Magic...
Oh, I'm not allowed to drive. I haven't renewed my license since I got out of the mental institution.Walter
- Permalink: Oh, I'm not allowed to drive. I haven't renewed my license since...
Olivia: I love you. Do you love me?
Peter: I do.
Olivia: Then tell me. I want to hear you say it.
Peter: I love you.
- Permalink: I love you. Do you love me? I do. Then tell me. I want to he...
Want more Fringe?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!