Glee Season 5 Episode 3: "The Quarterback" Quotes
Coach Beiste: He's dead. And all we've got left is his voice in our head. I'm sorry, but it's time. You've gotta be your own quarterback.
Puck: Do you think we could retire his number. Kurt has his letterman jacket. Maybe we could frame it or something. Put it up in here. Other kids should know who he was years from now.
- Permalink: He's dead. And all we've got left is his voice in our head. I'm ...
What chance do I have of not being an idiot and hurting people without him to remind me who I really am?Puck
- Permalink: What chance do I have of not being an idiot and hurting people w...
Coach Beiste: You're drunk.
Puck: You're beautiful.
Coach Beiste: You puke in my locker room, you're cleaning it up.
- Permalink: You're drunk. You're beautiful. You puke in my locker room, ...
Sue: I don't care for your attitude.
Santana: Well I don't give a hot wet monkey's ass what you care for.
- Permalink: I don't care for your attitude. Well I don't give a hot wet mo...
Santana: You wanted that memorial gone because you're such a cold-hearted bitch.
Sue: What did you just call me?
Santana: A miserable, self-centered bitch who has spent every waking minute of the past three years trying to make our lives miserable. I'm officially over it.
- Permalink: You wanted that memorial gone because you're such a cold-hearted...
You know, when I would see that stuff on the news, I would shut it off because it was just too horrible to think, but I would always think, 'how do they wake up every day?' I mean, how do they...how do they breathe, honey? But you do wake up. And for just a second, you forget. And then, oh, you remember. And it's like getting that call again and again, every time. You don't get to stop waking up. You have to keep on being a parent even though you don't have a child anymore.Carole
- Permalink: You know, when I would see that stuff on the news, I would shut ...
He was the first cool kid to be nice to any of us, and he was our leader in here. We love you, Finn.Mercedes
- Permalink: He was the first cool kid to be nice to any of us, and he was ou...
I'm grieving. And I greive by insulting those who mean the most to me. It's just a coincidence that it's also what I do when I'm not grieving.Sue
- Permalink: I'm grieving. And I greive by insulting those who mean the most ...