Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 11: "The Magnificent Archibalds" Quotes
Blair: A woman needs to be with a man who thinks of only her. Anything else is a non-starter. Tell him how you feel. DOROTA! More flour.
Serena: Are you baking already?
- Permalink: A woman needs to be with a man who thinks of only her. Anything ...
Blair: I am so glad to have the house to myself. Cyrus took my mother to dinner, god knows why. Where's Warren Jeffs?
Serena: He's making dinner for us. Which would be completely romantic and amazing, except when I asked him where he was today, he said he was hanging out with a friend. I know I'm probably being neurotic, but all I could think of was, is his friend a girl? A girl he kisses?
- Permalink: I am so glad to have the house to myself. Cyrus took my mother t...
Lily: Jenny, he's your father and he loves you. So much. And at least for the next couple years, you belong at home with him.
Jenny: Um, thank you, Mrs. Bass, for letting me stay here and everything, but I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna-
Lily: Well, get some rest. We can talk some more tomorrow.
- Permalink: Jenny, he's your father and he loves you. So much. And at least ...
Lily: I saw your father today.
Jenny: I had a feeling.
- Permalink: I saw your father today. I had a feeling.
Dan: You know that thing in the Spring with Georgina? You two are getting serious. I'm sure you guys talked about that.
Aaron: [pauses] Yeah. Yeah. Absolutely ... I'm gonna go pay for this.
- Permalink: You know that thing in the Spring with Georgina? You two are get...
Aaron: I just don't see her as complicated ... So would you say they're cheddar people or are they more goaty?
Dan: Mmm. Serena's not that big into cheese. You might wanna go with the Wines of Southern France.
Aaron: Well I guess you don't know her as well as you think you do. She doesn't drink anymore.
Dan: Oh, well, not problematically of course. At least not for ... months.
- Permalink: I just don't see her as complicated ... So would you say they're...
Dan: Would you do me a favor and say hi to Serena's family for me, 'cause we all spent last Thanksgiving together.
Aaron: Sure, absolutely.
Dan: Except Bart, actually. There was this crazy thing with my dad and her mom and my mom and... I guess like all things in Serena's life it's very complicated.
Aaron: Serena's life is complicated?
Dan: Yeah. I don't know about you but the Serena I know has long, flowing blonde hair, towers over both of us?
- Permalink: Would you do me a favor and say hi to Serena's family for me, 'c...
Rufus: Aaron, what are you doing here.
Aaron: I live right around the corner, I'm just picking something up to take to ...
Dan: It's alright. I can hear her name.
- Permalink: Aaron, what are you doing here. I live right around the corner...
Rufus: I miss her a lot.
Dan: You know, in all the arguments you two have had, I haven't once heard you tell her that.
Rufus: Oh my God, you're right.
Dan: That's not ... that rare is it?
- Permalink: I miss her a lot. You know, in all the arguments you two have ...