Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 15: "Break on Through" Quotes
RICHARD: "O'Malley, I need you to-"
GEORGE: "Sir, with all due respect, no offense intended, but I won't cross the picket line... All due respect, no offense... 40-50 hours of mandatory overtime is extremely..."
RICHARD: [walks away]
GEORGE: "Yes sir, I'm very sorry, no offense intended sir!"
- Permalink: O'Malley, I need you to- Sir, with all due respect, no offens...
SYDNEY: "So, looks like it's just you and me, Izzie McGee!"
IZZIE: "Stevens. Izzie Stevens."
SYDNEY: "Oh, no, I know. I was just rhyming."
IZZIE: [pauses] "Right. Rhyming. Neat."
- Permalink: So, looks like it's just you and me, Izzie McGee! Stevens. Iz...
"Here you are! Wow, you guys look like a great group, which is awesome, because my horoscope said it was going to be a very challenging day! But no! This is better. This day is going to be great! We're going to have so much fun!"SYDNEY
- Permalink: Here you are! Wow, you guys look like a great group, which is a...
RICHARD: "We need an additional 40 nurses to relieve the whole retirement that's striking about. That's two million dollars a year we don't have."
DEREK: "Have you checked under the couch? I always find some spare change under the cushions."
- Permalink: We need an additional 40 nurses to relieve the whole retirement...
GEORGE: [sees picket line] "Oh no."
IZZIE: "What? What's the problem?"
GEORGE: "My dad's a truck driver, and my mother's a teacher. If the evening news shows me crossing the picket line, they'll out-live me just to pee on my grave."
- Permalink: Oh no. What? What's the problem? My dad's a truck driver, ...
[narrating] "In general, lines are there for a reason. For security, for clarity. If you choose to cross the line, you pretty much do so at your own risk. So why is it that the bigger the line, the greater the temptation to cross it? We cant help ourselves. When we see a line we want to cross it. Maybe itâ€™s the thrill of the unfamiliar, a sort of personal dare. The only problem is once that youâ€™ve crossed, itâ€™s almost impossible to go back. But, if you do manage to make it back across the line, you find safety in numbers."MEREDITH
- Permalink: In general, lines are there for a reason. For security, for cl...
GEORGE: "What happened today?"
GEORGE: "Okay then."
IZZIE: "We donâ€™t know everything about each other, George."
GEORGE: [pause] "True. Anybody wanna have sex?"
- Permalink: What happened today? Nothing. Nothing. Okay then. We do...