Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
"When you get a minute, I would like to talk about the whole kissing thing."ALEX
- Permalink: When you get a minute, I would like to talk about the whole kis...
"George has become a sex machine."CALLIE
- Permalink: George has become a sex machine.
CALLIE: [to Izzie] "Thank you, goodbye!"
IZZIE: "No! Callie!"
GEORGE: "[comes out of room naked] "What is taking you so- Oh!"
IZZIE: "Um... she had to go. Are you hungry?"
- Permalink: Callie? Thank you, goodbye! No! Callie! What is taking ...
CALLIE: "I get it, I get it, you're crying, you're depressed and I know we all deal in different ways, but this is not grieving, this is my legs being bent in ways my legs do not go. And I know, I know his dad died, and I get it, I feel horrible for him."
IZZIE: "I can give you guys some privacy, I can go far far away..."
CALLIE: "No no! No! No! You stay. You take over me, okay?"
IZZIE: "Callie Torres!
CALLIE: "No! I don't- Not like that, I mean. I am giving him to you. You are now officially on George Watch 2007, Okay? You are his friend. Yay! And I need a break. I need to heal. I need to heal."
IZZIE: "No! No! What am I supposed to do?"
- Permalink: I get it, I get it, you're crying, you're depressed and I know ...
IZZIE: "George, can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and muffins, of course. I always make muffins."
CALLIE: [runs out the door] "Thank God you're here. I can't take it anymore. Three times already tonight, and he's getting ready for a fourth."
IZZIE: "What are you talking about? Oh. Oh, ew."
- Permalink: George, can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and...
[narrating] "No one believes that their life will turn out just kind of okay. We all think we are going to be great. And from the day we decide to be surgeons, we are filled with expectation. Great expectations of who we will be, where we will go. And then... we get there."MEREDITH
- Permalink: No one believes that their life will turn out just kind of oka...