Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 11: "Six Days (Part II)" Quotes
MARK: "I don't want to adjust."
ADDISON: "Then go home."
MARK: "If you'd had the baby, we'd be together in New York right now; it wouldn't be raining and even if it was, we wouldn't care because we'd be together. We'd be together. And I'd have a family instead of walking pneumonia and an ex-best friend who hates me."
ADDISON: "You didn't want to raise a child, Mark. You just wanted to trump Derek, and to win."
MARK: "Don't make this my fault. You didn't want a baby."
ADDISON: "No, I did want a baby, Mark! I just didn't want a baby with you."
- Permalink: I don't want to adjust. Then go home. If you'd had the baby...
[to Christina] "You're in a relationship without words." [to Izzie] "And you're a millionaire in twenty dollar shoes. Whatever!"MEREDITH
- Permalink: You're in a relationship without words. And you're a milliona...
"By deposited, you don't mean in the trash, do you Izzie?"GEORGE
- Permalink: By deposited, you don't mean in the trash, do you Izzie?
MEREDITH: "Hey, how's it going with Addison?"
ALEX: "What? What do- what do y-you mean by that?"
CRISTINA: "What are you plotting and can I get in on it?"
- Permalink: Hey, how's it going with Addison? What? What do- what do y-yo...
GEORGE: "Why did you do the surgery once you saw that the cancer had spread?"
GEORGE: "He asked you. He asked you to do it no matter what?"
RICHARD: "We have to respect our patients' wishes."
GEORGE: [to Miranda] "You said you would be straight with me. He could have lived for weeks. Months. We could have had months with him. My mom, she could have had months with him!"
RICHARD: "He wanted to fight the cancer, George."
GEORGE: "He didn't know better! You knew better! You shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't have done it."
- Permalink: Why did you do the surgery once you saw that the cancer had spr...