Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Episode 4: "The Heart of the Matter" Quotes
Izzie: No, shes saving all her rage and bloodshed for me. And she's gonna kill me in the cafeteria at lunch.
George: No she wouldn't.
Izzie: She breaks bones for a living George, she's crazy!
George: No shes not crazy.
Izzie: Well she is if she thinks I'm not gonna put up a fight.
- Permalink: No, shes saving all her rage and bloodshed for me. And she's go...
Izzie: Callie! Hey. Hi.
Callie: We have to talk.
Izzie: Okay. Umm, about?
Callie: George told me.
Izzie: He told you.
Callie: Everything. Cafeteria, Noon, You and me. Be There.
- Permalink: Callie! Hey. Hi. We have to talk. Okay. Umm, about? Georg...
Meredith: Lexie's not that bad is she?
Cristina: Oh, are we not hating her anymore?
Meredith: Oh no, we still hate the idea of her. We just realize we don't have reason to hate the actual person.
Cristina: She's an intern. That's reason enough.
Meredith: Oh, I think you may be the new Nazi.
Cristina: Damn right.
- Permalink: Lexie's not that bad is she? Oh, are we not hating her anymor...
Cristina: Oh... great... I'm stuck in the pit taking smack heads and gang bangers with my idiot interns and you're getting McDreamy'd in the elevator.
Meredith: Really, smack heads and gang bangers at Seattle Grace, huh?
Cristina: My point is, I hate interns.
- Permalink: Oh... great... I'm stuck in the pit taking smack heads and gang...
Not-couples have no reason to go away together.Meredith
- Permalink: Not-couples have no reason to go away together.
George: Callie... you haven't said anything and... just say something... please, anything.
Callie: I forgive you.
Callie: You made a mistake, but we took vows, 'til death do we part so...I forgive you.
- Permalink: Callie... you haven't said anything and... just say something.....
Meredith: I'm not ready right now. But things can stay the way they are, and I can get ready. I'll get ready.
Derek: Things can't stay the way they are. We can still meet in the elevator, the on-call room... and maybe you'll get ready. And I'll wait. I'll wait until you're ready.
Meredith: Okay, then...
Derek: Yeah, but what if, what if while I'm waiting, I meet someone who is ready to give me what I want from you?
Meredith: What if you do?
Derek: I don't know...
- Permalink: I'm not ready right now. But things can stay the way they are, ...
Meredith: So, I got Alex to cover for me so I can leave right after I round on my patients. 48 uninterrupted hours!
Derek: Yeah yeah... um... you know, maybe this is not a good weekend.
Meredith: What did Lexie say about me?
Derek: She didn't say anything. I did all the talking. Oh, don't blame her.
Meredith: So what, you're friends with my sister now? I mean, you talked to the other Grey about me?
Derek: You know what I talked about with the other Grey? All the things this Grey won't let me say.
Meredith: You can say anything to me.
- Permalink: So, I got Alex to cover for me so I can leave right after I rou...
Now I know charting doesn't seem as exciting as surgery, but it is as important. Believe me when I tell you, penmanship saves lives! Is that a 7, or is that a 9? If I have to ask myself that in the middle of an emergency, your patient is dead. You killed him. With your handwriting. Think about that!Izzie
- Permalink: Now I know charting doesn't seem as exciting as surgery, but it...