Leverage Season 2 Episode 6: "The Top Hat Job" Quotes
Eliot: (about Nate) He's fine. We practically had to beg him to come back, all right? He's not drinking, he's at the top of his game. I gotta be honest with you, I can't even believe we pulled this one off.
Sophie: Well, that's the problem, he keeps winning. Every time he wins, he believes a little bit more that he can control...life.
Eliot: It's what gets him through the day.
Sophie: What happens when he loses? Last time he lost, it broke him. He breaks again, I don't think even we could pick up the pieces.
- Permalink: (about Nate) He's fine. We practically had to beg him to come ba...
Eliot: How long is this gonna take?
Hardison: As long as it has to take. You know, I was just pulled up to the ceiling of an elevator by my pants so do not take that tone with me!
- Permalink: How long is this gonna take? As long as it has to take. You kn...
Parker: You picked his pockets without actually stealing anything. Cool.
Hardison: It's what I do. A man, a phone, no limits.
Eliot: A man, a phone, no action. Come on, man, you left that out there like a hanging curve ball!
- Permalink: You picked his pockets without actually stealing anything. Cool....
Hardison: According to Dr. Jameson, Erik with a K is trying to cover up salmonella found in the frozen dinners so that his division doesn't have to pay out for that recall.
Eliot: That's why I grow my own food.
Sophie: How do you find the time?
Eliot: You make time. I only sleep 90 minutes a day.
- Permalink: According to Dr. Jameson, Erik with a K is trying to cover up sa...
Hardison: This is the vice president of the frozen foods division, Erik Casten. Erik with a K, Casten with a C.
Nate: How is that relevant?
Parker: Oh, Eric with a C, nice and friendly. Erik with a K, evil.
Sophie: I didn't know that.
Parker: Everybody knows that.
- Permalink: This is the vice president of the frozen foods division, Erik Ca...
Eliot: Hardison, we got a problem.
Hardison: What kinda problem?
Eliot: They're MRI'ing my pizza and their stance says ex-CIA.
Hardison: You can tell somebody worked for the CIA just from how they stand?!
Eliot: A very distinctive stance!
- Permalink: Hardison, we got a problem. What kinda problem? They're MRI'...
Sophie: You definitely have things in common with her.
Nate: Like what?
Sophie: Well, um, she's a scientist and...well, um, you're a bit nerdy, aren't you?
Nate: I'm a bit nerdy?
Sophie: And, food, she works with food.
Nate: She works with food?
Sophie: Well, you eat, don't you?
- Permalink: You definitely have things in common with her. Like what? We...