Once Upon a Time Quotes
Hans: I didn't try to kill her. I left her to die.
Kristoff: Important distinction.
- Permalink: Important distinction.
It's a device for talking. I don't bloody know. I hit the Emma button and she answers usually.Hook
It's like a I can't save a cat from a tree right now. It's like I'm the anti-savior.Emma
Much like a snowflake, each person's magic is unique.Mr. Gold
- Permalink: Much like a snowflake, each person's magic is unique.
Who else can turn people into popsicles? It's Elsa.Grumpy
- Permalink: Who else can turn people into popsicles? It's Elsa.
Between the snow monster and the cave in, it seems like the savior needs saving these days.Regina
Why is it your compliments are so aggravating?Elsa
- Permalink: Why is it your compliments are so agravating?
She's going to be fine. I've seen Anna fight wolves and snow monsters and that idiot from the South Isles.Kristoff
So how did she end up inside your urn inside your evil vault of terror?Emma
- Permalink: So how did she end up inside your urn inside your evil vault of terror?
I hear you with unprepared. Get this. A savior. I'm still not sure what the hell that means.Emma
You were right. It was an impossible battle which is why I had to fight it.David
I'm starting to get why Regina was evil. It wasn't her, it was you. You have survived your entire lives without lightbulbs. Buy a flashlight!Mary Margaret