Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lucas: How is my little nephew?
Haley: Fine, how's his uncle's heart?
Lucas: Oh, it's fine.
Peyton: How are you feeling, Haley?
Lucas: Hales, you know my girlfriend Peyton, right?
Peyton: Oh, God.
Haley: What? Since when?
Lucas: Since now, I hope! I'll let you know.
- Permalink: How is my little nephew? Fine, how's his uncle's heart? Oh, ...
You know, say what you will about the ravages of sports in this corporate age where overpaid athletes expect prima donna treatment, but there's still something som unifying about sporting in it's purest form, when athletes rise above themselves and touch greatness, and in doing so remind us all that we all have greatness inside of us.Mouth
- Permalink: You know, say what you will about the ravages of sports in this ...
[to Dan] I didn't pick Nathan because he was the star of the team. I picked him because he's Dan Scott's son. But it turns out the kid actually has a soul. I never would have bet on that.Dante
- Permalink: I didn't pick Nathan because he was the star of the team. I pick...
Lucas: Peyton! It's you.
Lucas: When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you Peyton.
- Permalink: Peyton! It's you. What? When all my dreams come true, the on...
Whitey: You have made a hell of a comeback. You played as team. Even if we lose this thing, it's still a damn fine moral victory. Now, maybe that's okay with you. Maybe you want to look back and tell your grandkids about the state championship you almost won.
Nathan: No way. We're winning this game, right, Luke?
Lucas: You tell me.
Nathan: We're winning this game.
- Permalink: You have made a hell of a comeback. You played as team. Even if ...
Nathan: I need to ask you a question. If I don't go to Duke, if I don't play college basketball - I mean if today is the best it ever gets for me, will that be enough?
Haley: Of course! Nathan, as long as you are a good husband and a good father to your son.
Haley: It's a boy Nathan. You're gonna have a son! Although I have to tell you, someday he's gonna tease his father for playing like crap at the state championship. You might wanna change that.
- Permalink: I need to ask you a question. If I don't go to Duke, if I don't ...
Nurse: I know you cheerleaders expect special treatment, but I never liked the cheerleaders at my school.
Rachel: Its probably because you looked like that.
- Permalink: I know you cheerleaders expect special treatment, but I never li...
Peyton: Our friend here is pregnant and in a lot of pain and this bitch is about to get her ass kicked.
Doctor: Calm down I'll look at her. You go wait in the lobby and cheer about something.
- Permalink: Our friend here is pregnant and in a lot of pain and this bitch ...
Bevin: Thank you.
- Permalink: Bitch. Slut. Whore. Thank you.
Brooke: Peyton here. I like to steal boys but I'm afraid to tell them how I feel.
Peyton: Speaking of stealing, hi I'm Brooke I stole my friend Peyton's artwork for my designs and didn't bother to say thank you!
Brooke: Okay. Peyton here again. Did I mention that if you love me you're probably gonna die soon? See mothers 1 and 2.
Bevin: My name's Rachel and I have red hair!
Brooke and Peyton: Aah!
Haley and Rachel: Hey!
- Permalink: Peyton here. I like to steal boys but I'm afraid to tell them ho...
Rachel: You guys really need to work it out. When I was in fat girl thearpy. Role play.
Haley: Okay I'll go first. Hi my name's Rachel and I'm a dumb ass who's failing calculus and really likes to hit on married guys.
Rachel: Good kinda like when I slept with Nathan. Damn that was good.
- Permalink: You guys really need to work it out. When I was in fat girl thea...
Brooke: I can't believe Whitey wouldn't let us ride the bus. And thanks to Haley having to pee every other mile, we're gonna be late. This sucks.
Haley: Brooke, I'm pregnant and I don't feel very well.
Brooke: That's not why it sucks. It sucks because Peyton's here.
- Permalink: I can't believe Whitey wouldn't let us ride the bus. And thanks ...