One Tree Hill Season 4 Quotes
Chase: So, I was thinking since you said you can tutor me in calculus?
Brooke: I did. But what's in it for me?
Chase: Well, I can feed you.
Brooke: Like a monkey in a cage?
Chase: Feed you like a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant.
Brooke: That sounds nice too.
Chase: How about tonight?
- Permalink: So, I was thinking since you said you can tutor me in calculus? ...
Chase: Wow! Good grade. I have the toughest time with Calculus.
Brooke: Yeah, most people do.
Chase: Maybe you could tutor me?
Brooke: Yeah, sure. Anytime. (whispers to Rachel) Check me out! I'm a smart virgin!
Rachel: Great! You're the new Mouth!
- Permalink: Wow! Good grade. I have the toughest time with Calculus. Yeah,...
Nathan looked good tonight, no wonder you're pregnant.Rachel
- Permalink: Nathan looked good tonight, no wonder you're pregnant.
Nathan: So how naked do we have to get?
Skills: See, I knew you would come around.
- Permalink: So how naked do we have to get? See, I knew you would come aro...
Teacher: Well, well, passing notes Mr. Scott? How about we share this with the class?
Lucas: I'd be happy to. Umm, it just says, Peyton you look amazing. And I can't wait until class is over so I can look at those green eyes and kiss your perfect lips. Did I miss anything?
Teacher: No, that, that pretty much covers it. Peyton, care to respond? (Peyton leans over, kisses Lucas) Oh, young love. At least you'll be together in detention.
Peyton: So worth it.
- Permalink: Well, well, passing notes Mr. Scott? How about we share this wit...
Deb: I don't belong here, I'm a good person. So I pop pills, I haven't killed anybody. Sure maybe I started a fire once, and I did discharge a firearm recently, but it was an accident. The bottom line is... I don't need this place.
Counselor: Deb, I've been in your shoes.
Deb: Gucci? I don't think so.
- Permalink: I don't belong here, I'm a good person. So I pop pills, I haven'...
Lucas: Hey, I've been waiting for you
Peyton: I think we've waited long enough.
- Permalink: Hey, I've been waiting for you I think we've waited long enoug...
Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real when you woke up you didn't know what to believe? What would you do if what you thought was true wasn't, and what you thought wasn't true was. Would you retreat into your dreams with the hope of finding a more perfect reality? Sometimes life is stranger than a dream, and the only way to wake up is to face what lies are hidden in your soul. And you can only hope that in those moments of dark reflection, that you are not alone.Lucas
- Permalink: Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real when you woke up y...
I'm not book smart, I'm Brooke smart and there is a big difference.Brooke
- Permalink: I'm not book smart, I'm Brooke smart and there is a big differen...