Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
You... you told me once that you weren't a hero. Umm,John Watson
there were times I didn't even think you were human. But let me tell
you this, you were the best man, the most human... human being that
I've ever known, and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a
lie, so there. I was so alone, and I owe you so much. But, please,
there's just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle,
Sherlock, for me. Don't be... dead. Would you do that just for me?
Just stop it. Stop this.
- Permalink: You... you told me once that you weren't a hero. Umm, there wer...
Moriarty: How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know?"
Sherlock Holmes: I don't know.
- Permalink: How hard do you find it, having to say I don't know? I don't k...
Sherlock Holmes: James Moriarty is for hire.
Prosecuting Barrister: A tradesman?
Sherlock Holmes: Yes.
Prosecuting Barrister: But not the sort who'd fix your heating?
Sherlock Holmes: No, the sort who'd plant a bomb or stage an
assassination. But I'm sure he'd make a decent job of your boiler.
- Permalink: James Moriarty is for hire. A tradesman? Yes. But not the ...
Sherlock Holmes: I'm confident the star witness at the trial should
come across as intelligent.
John Watson: Intelligent, fine. Let's give smart ass a wide berth.
Sherlock Holmes: [pause] I'll just be myself.
John Watson: Are you listening to me?
- Permalink: I'm confident the star witness at the trial should come across ...
Sherlock Holmes: There are two types of fans.
Kitty Reilly: Oh?
Sherlock Holmes: Catch me before I kill again. Type A.
Kitty Reilly: Uh-huh. Whats type B?
Sherlock Holmes: Your bedrooms just a taxi ride away.
- Permalink: There are two types of fans. Oh? Catch me before I kill agai...