Sons of Anarchy Quotes
I piss you off, I get smacked around. I piss off the army, I end up with my head squeezed off by a razor wire.Maureen
- Permalink: I piss you off, I get smacked around. I piss off the army, I end...
Gemma: Quite the secret queen lately.
Tara: Yeah, well I learned from the best.
- Permalink: Quite the secret queen lately. Yeah, well I learned from the b...
Jax: You wanna go undercover Chucky?
Chucky: I accept that.
- Permalink: You wanna go undercover Chucky? I accept that.
Gemma: There's not much more this bitch can do to me.
Clay: Don't underestimate her. She's been demoted, she's desperate.
Stahl: Hey I'm in the room kids.
- Permalink: There's not much more this bitch can do to me. Don't underesti...
When you talk to your boss, you let him know if I find out he's been lying about my son, I'm gonna track him down. I'm gonna beat the truth out of him. And then I'm gonna let Chibs cut him from ear to ear.Jax
- Permalink: When you talk to your boss, you let him know if I find out he's ...
Cammy Hayes took your grandson. He was my cousin. He brought the wee one to me to take care of him. Abel's in Belfast.Maureen (to Gemma)
- Permalink: Cammy Hayes took your grandson. He was my cousin. He brought the...
Jimmy's lost sight of who we are. He's not a soldier anymore... just a gangster.Ashby
- Permalink: Jimmy's lost sight of who we are. He's not a soldier anymore... ...
Crank Dealer: Why in the hell are you doin' this?
Piney: 'Cause we're the good guys.
- Permalink: Why in the hell are you doin' this? 'Cause we're the good guys...
Jax: You want to be an old lady, then act like one! Do you what you're told! Pack your shit and head back to Charming.
Tara: I just helped you mother kill someone. That old lady enough for you?!?
- Permalink: You want to be an old lady, then act like one! Do you what you'r...
Tara: He's mine too. I want to be with my family.
Jax: He's not your family!
- Permalink: He's mine too. I want to be with my family. He's not your fami...
Tig: Maybe you go red head for a while.
Gemma: Aw shit, I'd rather shave my head.
- Permalink: Maybe you go red head for a while. Aw s**t, I'd rather shave m...
Her biggest regret... losing you. Don't let your family slip away.Nate (to Gemma)
- Permalink: Her biggest regret... losing you. Don't let your family slip awa...
Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers drown out all sound, engine vibrations travels at a heart's rate, field of vision funnels into the immediate and suddenly you're not on the road, you're in it. A part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops - just cardboard cutouts blowing over as you past. Sometimes I forget the rush of that. That's why I love these long runs. All your problems, all the noise, gone. Nothing else to worry about except what's right in front of you. Maybe that's the lesson for me today, to hold on to these simple moments. Appreciate them a little more - there's not many of them left. I don't ever want that for you. Finding things that make you happy shouldn't be so hard. I know you'll face pain, suffering, hard choices, but you can't let the weight of it choke the joy out of your life. No matter what, you have to find the things that love you. Run to them. There's an old saying, 'That what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things - your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that'll keep you whole. Those are the things to hold on to when you're broken.Jax
- Permalink: Something happens at around 92 miles an hour - thunder-headers d...
We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave...I belong here.Tara
- Permalink: We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. ...