The Walking Dead Quotes
I didn't need to know that, but cool.Glenn
- Permalink: I didn't need to know that, but cool.
Why the hair?Glenn
- Permalink: Why the hair?
I ain’t slaying a lion anytime soon, and I wouldn't be putting any wagers on me despatching 1,000 philistines with the jawbone of an ass.Eugene
When they arrested Christ, Peter denied being one of his disciples. He didn't have a choice, they would have crucified him too.Steven
No one's coming, Dawn. We're all going to die and you let this happen for nothing.Beth
The wards keep my officers happy. The happier my officers are the harder they work to keep us going.Dawn
As bad as it gets, it's still better than down there.Dawn
- Permalink: As bad as it gets, it's still better than down there.
Try to look at the good we're doing.Dawn
- Permalink: Try to look at the good we're doing.
If you’re safe enough to be bored, you’re lucky.Beth
- Permalink: If you’re safe enough to be bored, you’re lucky.
You owe us.Dawn
- Permalink: You owe us.
We don't go back.Abraham
- Permalink: We don't go back.
You're not like everybody else.Maggie
- Permalink: You're not like everybody else.
You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breath and you risk your life. You don’t have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for.Hershel
When you care about people, getting hurt is kind of a part of the package.Beth