Standouts from L.A.:
- Lauren Froderman: Her "kid appropriate sexy routine" was not, but she's got skills.
- Christina Santana: Billy Bell's near nose breaker from last season is back - and hot.
- Rachel Girma: A former Olympic hopeful in rhythmic gymnastics sure looked like it.
- Alexie Agdeppa: Slinky and stunning, showing off equal parts strength and style.
- Melinda Sullivan: Hipster tap dancer. Really. It's as crazy and awesome as it sounds.
- Ryan Ramirez: Assisted Mia Michaels' on So You Think You Can Dance Season 4.
Standouts from Chicago:
- Kent Boyd: Combination of stunning technique and small town charm.
- Andrew Phillips: Dances for his twin brother who is wheelchair-bound.
- Adrian Lee: Danced like a joyful, weightless feather. Truly a marvel.
- Jarrod Mayo: This Momma's Boy danced with surprising intensity.
- So You Think You Can Dance
So You Think You Can Dance Season 7
- Episode Number: