Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
A quick rundown of this week's installment:
- Arthur revisits his decision from last week with his father.
- The teams compete in a pop challenge: a rope competition to keep their rights to the gym for the week and the red team wins.
- The red team takes advantage of their new treadmill access, and the black team works out on their spin bikes outdoors.
- Cara calls out Rulon, making him work harder than anyone else and he resists.
- The teams have to move a 24 ton train a mile.
- The Red team loses the weigh in, and sends Jay home.