On the fourth episode of The Walking Dead...
- Amy and Andrea are fishing and talking about their father teaching them to fish.
- Dale watches Jim dig multiple holes.
- Daryl attempts to shoot T-Dog because of the bloody hand but Rick stops him. They start to follow the trail of blood through the building.
- Shane and the rest of the survivors confront Jim on his incessant digging. Shane wrestles him to the ground. They tie Jim to a tree.
- Glenn devises a strategy to retrieve the guns. Unfortunately another group of survivors captures Glenn and take the guns. Rick captures one of the other group’s members.
- Rick attempts to make a trade for Glenn, but the leader of the other group wants his the bag of guns as well.
- Rick arrives ready to fight for Glenn. Philippe’s grandmother stops any violence from happening and instead leads Rick to Glenn. There are many people hiding out in this building.
- Rick and company is forced to run back to camp because someone stole their van.
- The survivors celebrate a birthday around the campfire, but are interrupted by a group of zombies. They bite Ed, Amy, and a few other survivors. The group retreats to the RV.
Want more The Walking Dead?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!