It was America Week last night on Dancing With the Stars, and if the strong, but relatively even performances taught us anything, it's that America will have to pick the winner.
That's how it always happens, yes, but with everyone scoring within five points of each other and four couples within one point at the bottom, this is truly anyone's game.
Alone at the top last night, albeit by a single point ...
NFL star Hines Ward, with partner Kym Johnson, continued to establish himself as one of the favorites. Another athlete, Chris Jericho of WWE fame, was right there with him.
Romeo and Chelsea Kane also found their way into the top tier, while the bottom four pairs comprised a couple of early favorites in Ralph Macchio and Kirstie Alley. Are they safe?
Let's break down last night's Dancing With the Stars leaderboard:
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson (Rumba): 27
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke (Viennese Waltz): 26
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas (Samba): 26
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower (Foxtrot): 26
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Foxtrot): 23
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin (Quickstep): 22
- Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel (Foxtrot): 22
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff (Samba): 22
Who do you think is the favorite, if there even is one, in this logjam? Who's at risk of going home tonight? Our bet would be Kendra or Petra, but on DWTS, you never know.
The first three eliminations - Wendy, Mike and Sugar Ray - went according to form. This week is anyone's guess, with fan favorites and even scores abound. Discuss ...