Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday it was a short week for Days of Our Lives so we thought we'd take the time to reflect on all of the reasons we have to be thankful for Salem, USA.
So put down that turkey leg, take a break from the pumpkin pie and take a moment this holiday to peruse our list of Things We're Thankful for on Days of Our Lives…
- The end of Dannifer…or so we hope. We'll be thankful if Jennifer and Daniel never lay eyes on one another again.
- That Daniel and Nicole have decided to remain just friends. Let's hope it stays that way.
- Arianne Zucker who plays Nicole Walker. Whether she's playing ball with Daniel, being a good friend to Brady or getting snarky with half of Salem, we may not always like the things Nicole does but leave it Arianne Zucker to make us root for Nicole no matter what.
- Will Horton left for Hollywood…which is really sad because last year we were thrilled when he married Sonny but it's been a bad year for Will and we're glad he's gone.
- Hope and Aidan - As huge Bo and Hope fans we were as shocked as anyone when we began to root for Hope and Aidan but these two never fail to make us smile. As grown ups who are honest with one another and talk things through. It's a surprisingly romantic pairing and we can't get enough.
- Ciara Brady - Bo and Hope's little girl is turning into a real hell fire and we're loving every minute of it. Soon enough she'll give Sami Brady a run for her money as Salem's all time best bad girl.
- Chad DiMera - We didn't think much about him when he first returned but Chad is becoming a formidable DiMera and with EJ gone we need a DiMera we can like but still not completely trust.
- Anne Milbauer - A year ago we cringed when she was onscreen but Anne has become the star of snarky lines in Salem and we can't get enough.
Now it's your turn TV Fanatics, tell us what you're thankful for this holiday in Salem.
And take a moment and vote for your favorite snarky line from Anne Mibauer.
C. Orlando is a TV Fanatic Staff Writer. Follow her on Twitter.