A whole lot of people tuned in to see Grey's Anatomy pull the plug on Derek Shepherd.
The stunning episode was viewed by 9.4 million households, while pulling a 2.8 rating among 18-49-year olds and delivering the series its best ratings since its Season 11 opener.
Elsewhere around the dial...
- The Big Bang (14.4 million/3.5 rating) fell 10 percent among young adults compared to last week; while The Odd Couple (9.5 million/2.0) and Elementary (7.6 million/1.3) each dropped one tenth and Mom (9 million/1.9) was down 6 percent in overall viewers.
- The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 19 returned after a hiatus to 7.2 million and a 1.4 rating, a decrease of 6 percent and two tenths, both series lows.
- Scandal Season 4 Episode 20 was mostly on par with last Thursday's numbers.
- Bones matched last week's series low 1.0 rating among 18-49-year olds; while Backstrom held steady.
- On The CW, The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 19 tied last week's series low as well; while Reign held firm.
But... wow. Derek Shepherd is dead, huh?!?