Love triangles can be tricky. In fact, more often that not, viewers are turned off by the prospect of the use of them on their favorite show.
Oddly enough, the worst love triangles are the ones in which you love both relationships. Unless all three of them end up together, you're probably going to be unhappy no matter what.
When it comes to this dilemma, sometimes the audience is split fifty-fifty, and other times we just can't bare to see either love interest get hurt.
We've created a list below of 13 love triangles that left us genuinly torn.
1. June, Nick, and Luke - The Handmaid's Tale
2. Jane, Michael, and Rafael - Jane the Virgin
3. Jane, Ben, and Ryan - The Bold Type
4. Buffy, Angel, and Spike - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. Sabrina, Harvey, and Nick - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
6. Nancy, Steve, and Jonathan - Stranger Things
Wait! There's more Love Triangles That Left Us Genuinely Torn! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The Handmaid's Tale, Jane the Virgin, The Bold Type, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Stranger Things, Fuller House, Riverdale, The Shannara Chronicles, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Vampire Diaries, Sex and the City, Friends, The 100
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The Shannara Chronicles Slideshows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Sex and the City Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch