The "hands-on approach" is a television trope that features two characters coming in close contact with one another.
If one person needs to be taught something, their romantic interest will swoop in to save the day, and get a little up close and personal while they're at it.
This is usually a way to create romantic tension between a pairing, and there are also a few occasions when it can be used to elicit a laugh.
We created a slideshow below of 13 ship moments featuring the "hands-on approach!"
1. Mulder teaches Scully how to play baseball - The X-Files
2. Karen helps Matt shoot pool - Daredevil
3. Bellamy teaches Clarke how to shoot - The 100
4. Ben and Maddie teach Ryn how to make love - Siren
5. Jim and Pam's karate fight - The Office
6. Jonah teaches Amy how to golf - Superstore
Wait! There's more Ship Moments Featuring the "Hands on Approach"! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- The 100, Superstore, The Vampire Diaries, The X-Files, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Shadowhunters, Once Upon a Time, Siren, The Office, Castle, full house, Daredevil
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, The X-Files Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Siren Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, Castle Slideshows, full house Slideshows, Daredevil Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch