One of the most used and popular television tropes is the placement of a "will they/won't they" relationship.
Not only does it help gain views, but it also keeps the audience excited and in suspense. Everyone loves a good buildup, and good television shows love to give it to us.
In most cases, a "will they/won't they" usually will, but once in a while, we'll stumble across a pair that doesn't quite give the audience the hoped-for payoff.
There are only two possible ways shipping a couple like this can turn out: you'll either be overly ecstatic or heartbroken and in despair.
But sometimes the risk is worth the reward, and we've listed 17 "will they/won't they" relationships that definitely should!
1. Josh and Liza - Younger
2. Anne and Gilbert - Anne With An E
3. Tandy and Tyrone - Cloak and Dagger
4. Amy and Jonah - Superstore
5. Kevin and Sophie - This is Us
6. Eleanor and Chidi - The Good Place
Wait! There's more Will They Won't They Couples That Should! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Good Girls, The Good Place, Superstore, Younger, Gotham, Cloak and Dagger, The 100, This Is Us, Lucifer, Chicago Med, Killing Eve, Timeless, The Gifted, Shadowhunters, Riverdale, Take Two
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, Younger Slideshows, Gotham Slideshows, Cloak and Dagger Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, Chicago Med Slideshows, Killing Eve Slideshows, Timeless Slideshows, The Gifted Slideshows, Shadowhunters Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Take Two Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch