We watch TV for entertainment and to escape from the real world and sometimes we watch because we need a miracle.
We need to see our favorite characters defy the odds so that we can believe love is possible and things will work out in our own lives and the lives of the people we love.
Here are our picks for the most heartwarming miracles on TV. Check them out, then share yours!
And don't forget you can watch TV online here at TV Fanatic whenever you need to boost your spirits.
1. Madam Secretary: Blake Gets the Job Without an Interview
2. The Kids Are Alright: Mike Has an Honest Talk with Lawrence.
3. The Neighborhood: Calvin Admits He is Proud of Malcolm
4. The Good Doctor: Shaun Helps Two Feuding Brothers
5. Young Sheldon: Sheldon Understands His Mom's Need for Faith
6. Murphy Brown: Jim Dial's Acceptance Speech
Wait! There's more Most Heartwarming Miracles on TV! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Madam Secretary, The Good Doctor, Young Sheldon, Murphy Brown, Blue Bloods, Chicago PD, A Million Little Things, Days of Our Lives, Law & Order: SVU, Magnum P.I., New Amsterdam, Chicago Fire, This Is Us, How to Get Away with Murder, Grey's Anatomy, The Resident, God Friended Me, The Gifted
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Madam Secretary Slideshows, The Good Doctor Slideshows, Young Sheldon Slideshows, Murphy Brown Slideshows, Blue Bloods Slideshows, Chicago PD Slideshows, A Million Little Things Slideshows, Days of Our Lives Slideshows, Law & Order: SVU Slideshows, Magnum P.I. Slideshows, New Amsterdam Slideshows, Chicago Fire Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, How to Get Away with Murder Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, God Friended Me Slideshows, The Gifted Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Jack Ori