The following represent standings on the Billboard album chart ...
- Elliott Yamin actually beat Daughtry this week, finishing at number-three. But Chris' solid sales continue: 76,000, down from 80,000 the previous week, and he tops the 2 million mark at 2.04 million. He stays at No. 4 on the chart.
- Carrie Underwood drops out of the top 10 again, pushed out by four debuts. She drops from No. 10 to No. 15, selling 38,000 (down 11% from 42,000 rounded), and her total is 5.12 million.
- Katharine McPhee has her first good sales news in a while: She sellx 11,000 (up from 10,000). Small step, but if the airplay on the single continues to kick in, it could be the first harbinger of a resurgence. Total: 270,000.
- Kellie Pickler is down substantially, 109-131, selling 6,700, compared to 7,500 the previous week. Total's 478,000.
- Fantasia Barrino also falls, 125-139, selling 6,200, down from 6,800. Total is 330,000.
- Off the chart, Taylor HicksÂ joins the ranks of the intrepid, but modestly selling Idol crew. Taylor sold 3,400 - the No. 200 album sold a bit less than 4,100, which was what Taylor sold last week. His total is 661,000.
Want more American Idol?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!