The following represent standings on the Billboard album chart ...
- Elliott Yamin actually beat Daughtry this week, finishing at number-three. But Chris' solid sales continue: 76,000, down from 80,000 the previous week, and he tops the 2 million mark at 2.04 million. He stays at No. 4 on the chart.
- Carrie Underwood drops out of the top 10 again, pushed out by four debuts. She drops from No. 10 to No. 15, selling 38,000 (down 11% from 42,000 rounded), and her total is 5.12 million.
- Katharine McPhee has her first good sales news in a while: She sellx 11,000 (up from 10,000). Small step, but if the airplay on the single continues to kick in, it could be the first harbinger of a resurgence. Total: 270,000.
- Kellie Pickler is down substantially, 109-131, selling 6,700, compared to 7,500 the previous week. Total's 478,000.
- Fantasia Barrino also falls, 125-139, selling 6,200, down from 6,800. Total is 330,000.
- Off the chart, Taylor HicksÂ joins the ranks of the intrepid, but modestly selling Idol crew. Taylor sold 3,400 - the No. 200 album sold a bit less than 4,100, which was what Taylor sold last week. His total is 661,000.