- Tests performed on Spike confirm he has gone deaf, probably for the rest of his life.
- Kendall (Alicia Minshew) turns a deaf ear (ironically) to Spike’s final diagnosis because she can’t bear to believe a word of it.
- Kendall affixes herself to Spike’s side. She's unstable.
- Zach (Thorsten Kaye, pictured) firmly holds Ryan responsible for Spike’s deaf condition.
- Josh fills Greenlee in on what the doctors have discovered about Spike’s deaf condition.
- Greenlee heads over to Spike’s room, to see for herself how the little boy’s faring, which Josh (Colin Egglesfield) takes notice of.
Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!