Burning Questions From Last Night's Army Wives
After last night's episode, "Duplicity," Army Wives Insider is left with a number of burning questions. Tell us what you think of the following:
- Was it just us, or were there mixed signals from Lifetime about whether last night's episode was going to be a repeat?
- Are Lifetime's promos for subsequent episodes too revealing in the Army Wives spoiler department, or do you like them as is?
- Does the plot line revolving around Trevor's prescription addiction interest you, or are you just tired of it at this point?
- Is Joan (pictured) in the clear (physically and otherwise) or will see once again put her baby and herself at risk as she tries to ward off Evan?
- After last night, how does the Denise-Frank saga play out?
- We know it's kind of beside the point, but seriously, do high school kids have any rights?
- And lastly: Pamela's girl-on-girl moment - hot or not?