The CW series has gone so long without a new episode that many fans may have forgotten about its existence. But it returns in a big way this Monday, with an episode titled "Life's a Drag."
Thanks to E! News, we've uncovered a series of spoilers that provide fans with a wealth of information regarding the final eight episode of season one. Read on to learn about the return of Donna Martin and more...
- Next month, Tori Spelling returns as Donna. The reasons? Problems at home with David, along with the consideration of opening a clothing boutique in Beverly Hills.
- Diablo Cody (pictured with Spelling and Jennie Garth) will guest star on a couple episodes, as Donna designs a dress for the screenwriter.
- Silver is about to go seriously cuckoo. Next week, her and Dixon's sex life spirals out of control - and, on April 7, Kelly's half-sister totally loses it at a train station.
- Regarding the season finale, Shenae Grimes says: "We have Shannen back, Jennie's here, so it's a really good time... especially with Little Miss Annie, so stay tuned. It's going to be shocking, that's for sure. I was shocked."
- Liam and Naomi become a full-fledged, hot couple. On an upcoming episode, the new bad boy takes his gal to a drag race.