While Violet was desperately trying to seduce Michael and Riley was stumbling into modeling gigs, the CW music producers were busy at work trying to keep things sexy musically.
No, they did not tap Ashlee Simpson-Wentz for any of her music for "Shorelines," just her terrible acting. Just check out some of the Melrose Place music featured in the episode:
- Imogen Heap - "Aha!"
- Oddz N Ends - "Sexy Automatic"
- Agnes - "Release Me"
- Amanda Blank - "DJ"
- Life of Bianca - "Angel Communication"
- Jutbox - "Break it Down"
- Morgan Page - "Fight For You"
- Eastern Conference Champions - "Sideways Walking"
- Kleerup - "Longing For Lullabies"
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.Tags: Melrose Place