Gossip Girl creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz has been Twittering up a storm about the show lately, and while he hasn't dropped any bombs, he has just revealed a couple of things you're sure to like about the show's return.
Here's his latest Tweet:
More UES. Less NYU. Sounds familiar from our message boards ...
Some other Tweets you might find interesting from the man who brings you our favorite program (as well as Chuck and before that, The OC):
- A lot of questions about the break. CW wanted to air Gossip Girl all in a row, no repeats. It will be back March 8th, for 10 in a row.
- Stephanie Savage is the best. Expect an epic Season 3 finale from her!!
- You will see the return of Georgina Sparks before the end of Season 3.
- Re: the C/B "sexy" question: More than ever. But do they go too far...?
- J def will try to get N from S. Little J grows up when GG returns.
- Expect N and S to do their own version of 9 1/2 Weeks.
- Hilarious potential episode title: Inglorious Bassterds.
What do you think of these Gossip Girl spoilers and teasers? Are you more excited than ever for the show to return in March?