Andrew Garcia: Favored to Win American Idol
With one day remaining before the top 12 women on American Idol perform live, SBG Global Sportsbook has installed Andrew Garcia has the season nine favorite.
This could change week-to-weeo, of course, but it's an understandable positioning: Garcia's acoustic take on Paula Abdul's "Straight Up" was the most memorable audition in Hollywood.
Here's a look at the odds of everyone in the top 24. Sorry, Joe Munoz...
- 9:2 - Andrew Garcia
- 13:2 - Katie Stevens
- 7:1 - Didi Benami, Ashley Rodriguez
- 15:2 - Crystal Bowersox
- 8:1 - Casey James
- 12:1 - Siobhan Magnus
- 15:1 - Janell Wheeler, Jermaine Sellers, Todrick Hall
- 18:1 - Haeley Vaughn
- 25:1 - Lacey Brown, Tim Urban, Tyler Grady
- 33:1 - Paige Miles
- 35:1 - Alex Lambert, Michael Lynche
- 40:1 - Katelyn Epperly, Lilly Scott
- 45:1 - John Park, Michelle Delamor
- 50:1 - Aaron Kelly, Lee DeWyze
- 65:1 - Joe Munoz