With one day remaining before the top 12 women on American Idol perform live, SBG Global Sportsbook has installed Andrew Garcia has the season nine favorite.
This could change week-to-weeo, of course, but it's an understandable positioning: Garcia's acoustic take on Paula Abdul's "Straight Up" was the most memorable audition in Hollywood.
Here's a look at the odds of everyone in the top 24. Sorry, Joe Munoz...
- 9:2 - Andrew Garcia
- 13:2 - Katie Stevens
- 7:1 - Didi Benami, Ashley Rodriguez
- 15:2 - Crystal Bowersox
- 8:1 - Casey James
- 12:1 - Siobhan Magnus
- 15:1 - Janell Wheeler, Jermaine Sellers, Todrick Hall
- 18:1 - Haeley Vaughn
- 25:1 - Lacey Brown, Tim Urban, Tyler Grady
- 33:1 - Paige Miles
- 35:1 - Alex Lambert, Michael Lynche
- 40:1 - Katelyn Epperly, Lilly Scott
- 45:1 - John Park, Michelle Delamor
- 50:1 - Aaron Kelly, Lee DeWyze
- 65:1 - Joe Munoz
Want more American Idol?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!